Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

She sacrifices herself so I can tell her story

Looks like another ZHP has bitten the dust. I'm OK. I'm sore and heartbroken, but I believe things happen for a reason and not to dwell negative on those experiences to create negative/acidic thoughts and energy into your body.

It's been close to 10 years with her and what a journey I've been through to meet and experience the things I have up until now. I've met great friends all over the world. I've helped others. I've put others in aww. I've travelled to places and driven some of the most beautiful roads in western North America. My car has taught me that things don't just make life better and rewarding but the people you meet are what make life rewarding. Guys, just keep loving on one another and never take something or someone for granted for when you lose them you will wish you enjoyed them more. I will miss my baby but now a decade has past. I will move on and change to something that I have dreamt to have because of my car and the people I have met from it.

So here is my story of today:
    I was descending down a stretch with the sun facing oncoming at noon hour following an F150 at a distance that proved not to be safe enough. One second is not far enough with winter tires. The F150 did a last minute swerve in traffic that was moving at 40-45MPH and I was presented with a fully stopped 2012 Toyota Highlander half a car length in front of the F150. There was no opening so to minimize the impact as ABS was engaged, the car beside me slowed down as best as he could to make some space but it proved to happen too quickly and I ended up with an offset collision into the Highlander. I sit here in emergency to get checked out and get everything on paper but I'm just sore from the impact which even took my feather weighted eye glasses off and into the firewall down below.

Don't stop dreaming. It's a privilege to do it with all you guys. Time to find an E46 M3 to replace my already amazing 10 year ride.

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

So sorry to hear of your loss but very thankful that you are alright and were not hurt. Its very sad to see any of us lose a ride because they do become more than a vehicle when so much blood sweat and tears goes into making them what they are and in an instant it can be ripped away.

However cheers to your continued love for what we all have grown to love. I hope that this turns out to be a unfortunate opportunity for you to seek out and fulfill a dream of yours. Best of luck in your search friend!

sent from S4

'01 330i

I was heartbroken when I saw your text. Glad you're OK - these cars are engineered well for a reason. RIP to a beautiful ZHP, and hope you get into an even better car out of this. Let the M3 search begin!

iP4S + TT2
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Aww too bad man. You have my sympathies. I would be heartbroken too. I hope you can find a worthy replacement M3.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Glad to hear you're ok. Really sucks to lose another ZHP but let the insurance handle it and start searching for your new love!
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Oh NO!! I absolutely love your car!! This can't be right. At least you are alright, I wish you all the best.

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Oh no...

Thank god you're ok...

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry to hear about your car Trevor. Glad you're intact though. ICBC will try to rush you to settle on personal injury claim. Don't let them. Some problems don't show up until well after the fact. See your family doc even if u think u r ok.

2008 128i ZSP Sedonarot

---

2004 330i ZHP Imolarot
    Conforti Shark Injector - Installation Pending!
    AFE Magnum FORCE Stage 1 PRO 5R Intake
    ECS Tuning Strut Bar
    ECS Tuning Magnetic Drain Plug
    German Auto Solutions DISA Gold Valve
    CDV Delete
    BSW and Polk Drivers
    Ziza LED Interior Kit
    Khoalty CREE LED Reverse Lights
    BMW strut tower reinforcement plates

Trevor glad you're ok and hope you don't find any other injuries. You'll find another good car to replace her!

Nooooo Trevor! So sorry to see your car is totalled, yet thrilled that you are ok and able to post this yourself. Awesome outlook given the circumstances. May you find your dream M3 soon!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast