Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    If you didn't see the link from the other thread, this M-Sport popped up recently: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...301726921.html. Incredibly low mileage, and the price isn't too absurd. I'd offer $15k, but realistically I think $16k would be a fair price to both parties. Jump on it quick!
    Have you looked at this one? My buddy contacted the seller via Craigslist e-mail (no other contact options given), and found the seller "aloof". He provided his full contact info in his e-mail but the seller didn't provide any of his info in the reply. The pics are clearly local, but you have to wonder about a seller who isn't very receptive to a buyer.

2008 128i ZSP Sedonarot

---

2004 330i ZHP Imolarot
    Conforti Shark Injector - Installation Pending!
    AFE Magnum FORCE Stage 1 PRO 5R Intake
    ECS Tuning Strut Bar
    ECS Tuning Magnetic Drain Plug
    German Auto Solutions DISA Gold Valve
    CDV Delete
    BSW and Polk Drivers
    Ziza LED Interior Kit
    Khoalty CREE LED Reverse Lights
    BMW strut tower reinforcement plates

I'm glad you're okay! Having totaled my ZHP this summer I know what you're feeling right now. I've followed your posting for a bit, your videos are the reason I have a Super Sprint exhaust on my new 330i!
    - Derek

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbie View Post
    Have you looked at this one? My buddy contacted the seller via Craigslist e-mail (no other contact options given), and found the seller "aloof". He provided his full contact info in his e-mail but the seller didn't provide any of his info in the reply. The pics are clearly local, but you have to wonder about a seller who isn't very receptive to a buyer.
    I haven't seen the car, but I did initially email the seller asking if he'd be interested in a trade (+ cash) for my 335, and he replied fairly quickly saying he's only interested in selling. Pretty well-formed reply as far as Craigslist goes, but also no contact info. His name's Dave.

I find a lot of people are simply clueless when it comes to conducting business and basic courtesies of answering all questions and providing contact info to speed up the sale... you usually have to all but beg them to sell to you.

Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    I'm glad you're okay! Having totaled my ZHP this summer I know what you're feeling right now. I've followed your posting for a bit, your videos are the reason I have a Super Sprint exhaust on my new 330i!
    I'm glad they were of use!

Now if I can find a replacement car this would be great....it's just hard to find a clean M3 coupe nearby.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    I'm glad they were of use!

Now if I can find a replacement car this would be great....it's just hard to find a clean M3 coupe nearby.
    I know that feeling... Just a couple months ago I saw 3-4 amazing looking M3s on local CL, but they all sold quick and the only cars for sale now are the same ones that have been for sale for years. It'll be even tougher to find one come spring & summer . November was prime "M3 buying season."

damn sorry to hear about your car. at least you're bouncing back. i wouldn't be able to do that. if my car was totaled, i'd never be able step back into another e46 lol

i'd still check out the chiropractor though. when you're at the doctors, all they check for is like concussions and any thing that needs immediate attention. otherwise, they let you go. it's only some time later that you find out you have back aches or whatever.

It's been a few days now and I haven't felt anything out of the ordinary. I'll check with insurance about getting a checkup that way just to be safe.

Hieu, while a car becomes and extension of our body...mostly part of our heart, I know that, that is the only extension of our body that can replaced by something easily made in our free countries. It's must easier to bounce back than the more painful alternatives! It's funny because I've been in emergency 3 times out of the last 4 months. LOL. This has got to stop...I think I've been the chosen one to experience all this. The last two trips I learned what to really be thankful for. So this experience has helped put things into perspective.

I'm thankful that once all this mumble jumble paperwork is done on the insurance side, I have the means of immediately being able to pay cash for what I want. Meanwhile the family has enough vehicles to use so transportation isn't a stress. It'll be tough driving around an E39 540i for a bit...someone's got to do it!!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Sorry to hear the news about you're ZHP Trevor. Best thing is you are ok.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Who here can I PM about pricing for M3's.....someone well versed in the vehicle and mods and such....
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast