Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Back in dec-2010 my Indy charged $310 for labor (front and rear brakes). That was for my e90, so not sure how that compares to e46.
    Same set up. Rotors and pads depending on the e90 series almost same price as e46.

Hey Mike, pick up some tools, pick up a friend and do them. It's easy to do just a bit time consuming. There is a great satisfaction when replacing your own parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    Same set up. Rotors and pads depending on the e90 series almost same price as e46.

Hey Mike, pick up some tools, pick up a friend and do them. It's easy to do just a bit time consuming. There is a great satisfaction when replacing your own parts.
    Yeah I usually do most of the work on my cars but I really didn't want to do this one lol. I'm gonna just suck it up and get er done.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345