Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ideas for good yet fairly inexpensive ramps

As the title says I'm looking for a good yet fairly inexpensive set of ramps so I can get under my car since I change my own oil and I'm wanting to take out the CDV.
    2004 Black Saphire Metallic 330i ZHP

Rhino ramp is the only one I have heard of....

http://www.rhinoramps.com/
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

And don't forget that you can get Rhino Ramps at Amazon.com, which is an advertiser on our site. Woot woot.

I am no help. Bought mine so long ago I can't remember where I got them.

Just for the lulz:
    I had to build custom mini ramps to give my front bumper enough clearance to go on the ramps I have.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    I am no help. Bought mine so long ago I can't remember where I got them.

Just for the lulz:
    I had to build custom mini ramps to give my front bumper enough clearance to go on the ramps I have.
    Yup....with ya Eli....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yeah, I would say race ramps or jack stands, most normal ramps are too steep for the front bumper. Last time I put the car in the air I backed onto the ramps in the fear and lifted the front to match and used jack stands for the front.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Ok well I found some race ramps on amazon and they are advertised for low profile sports cars and are longer. I'm going to do some more research...

Hahaha that is epic Trevor.

I have Rhino ramps. Love them but they do rub a little when you're first transitioning onto them.

Since the bumper will be sporting a new paint job as of Saturday, I'm gonna have to come up with a way to get that extra inch of clearance...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast