Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rear Bumper question

Just wondering what you guys would recommend for a rear bumper replacement. I'm looking for the best possible OEM fit. I see that Khoalty makes an M-TechII bumper but im not sure of the fitment. Any input will help guys. Thanks!
    | 2004 ZHP | Coupe | SilverGrey on Grey | AFE Stage1 proDry | Shark Injector | CDV Delete | TMS Pulley Kit | UUC Trans Mount Enforcer Kit | JOM BlueLine Coilovers | 12mm Spacers Rear | BMW Gloss Kidneys | Front EuroPlate | OEM Aux
    | Bimmian Phone Mount |

If you want OEM fitment, you gotta buy OEM. You can get an aftermarket bumper from plenty of retailers, just find the cheapest one. They all get them from the same guys in Taiwan.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    If you want OEM fitment, you gotta buy OEM. You can get an aftermarket bumper from plenty of retailers, just find the cheapest one. They all get them from the same guys in Taiwan.
    +1
    You may have better luck if you find a local junkyard that will let you pick a part off of a ZHP, assuming one is sitting in the lot.
    If not, there are always a few owners parting out their ZHPs here and there, you just need patience and a lot of Googling to find them.

I highly doubt that any of the junkyards here in Jacksonville NC will have a ZHP in their lot haha. I've only seen one in town since owning mine. So assuming I want a direct OEM fit bumper, any web sites you guys suggest? Also, does anyone have any experience with the khoaly or Umnitza bumpers?
    | 2004 ZHP | Coupe | SilverGrey on Grey | AFE Stage1 proDry | Shark Injector | CDV Delete | TMS Pulley Kit | UUC Trans Mount Enforcer Kit | JOM BlueLine Coilovers | 12mm Spacers Rear | BMW Gloss Kidneys | Front EuroPlate | OEM Aux
    | Bimmian Phone Mount |

Quote Originally Posted by Fat-Ham View Post
    I highly doubt that any of the junkyards here in Jacksonville NC will have a ZHP in their lot haha. I've only seen one in town since owning mine. So assuming I want a direct OEM fit bumper, any web sites you guys suggest? Also, does anyone have any experience with the khoaly or Umnitza bumpers?
    Buying it new will be expensive, just so you know. Thebmwpartstore.com has consistently low pricing.

Khoalty/Umnitza bumpers are the same, and also from Taiwan. I had a Taiwanese front bumper, and fitment was pretty damn good, actually. 9/10. It bubbled up in the center above the license plate, and the lower grill didn't fit that well, but besides that... it was good.

I have an aftermarket mtech II front bumper that I bought from khoalty. I can't say exactly how it fits compared to OEM (my OE bumper was sagging for a long time after I put it on wrong) but the khoalty bumper fits amazing. There is a very very slight gap between the bumper and the front fenders that you can kinda see. For all I know that itty bitty gap was there on the OE bumper too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

thanks I appreciate the input. I think I may just take it to the BMW stealership in wilmington and have them do the work. If I only have to pay the deductible then I guess it's the best way to go
    | Bimmian Phone Mount |

Check out the classifieds on e46fanatics.com.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

e46fanatics is blocked on the computers at work.. ZHPMAFIA is not though
    | Bimmian Phone Mount |

Quote Originally Posted by Fat-Ham View Post
    e46fanatics is blocked on the computers at work.. ZHPMAFIA is not though
    WIN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast