Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Email notification

My email notification for new posts aren't/have never worked. I have an @att.net email through yahoo. Anyone else have issues receiving notifications with yahoo?

I dont get email notices with my msn but I'm not sure if I'm setup to receive em.

I advise everyone to resubscribe to threads -- especially since we changed servers.

Oh, I'm talking about email PM notifications.

Check to make sure that you do not have them turned off. I have mine turned off. I do not get any PM notifications. I'd get email all day long if I did. You can find your settings by going to: settings>general settings>private message notifications.

It's all turned on. I'll try deleting and re subscribing.

Quote Originally Posted by 808ZHP View Post
    It's all turned on. I'll try deleting and re subscribing.
    Let me know. I am able to see how people get to the site. I see that someone just came from a Yahoo mail exchange. Not sure if the visit was prompted by an email sent from the site, though.

nope...still nothing..i've checked spam folder too

I'll look into it, 808.

808, I have turned them off for you.

At this point, I want you to unsubscribe to all threads (you can resubscribe later).

After you've done that, I want you to go back into your control panel and do two things.

First, go to your settings and enable this option: Send Notification Email When a Private Message is Received.

Then, go to thread subscriptions settings and opt in for Instant email notification when you subscribe to a thread.

Then, I want you to subscribe to one thread. Subscribe to this thread (here).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast