Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    May be good data. Thanks Nivo
    Dealt with things like this all the time when I was an Administrator for back then autoforums turned Autoguide.

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

Will check that as well. Thanks, Nivo.

Welp looks like I'm in the same boat as the rest here. No emails from zhpm from either thread activity or PM's and have settings configured as DW shared. I'm on gmail too so it's not that. I also have received PM notifications in the past (most recently this March) and never changed anything so its likely something on the server side.

APEX ARC-8's | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC TSE3-L | Dinan Intake | H&R sways | Meyle HD CA & FCABs | EBC Slotted Rotors
    Porterfield R4S Pads | CDV Delete | Stebel Compact Truck Horn | DICE Silverline | Misc cosmetic stuff

I know I used to get notifications via gmail and I remember by chance I read that all free email services were being thrown out the door for notifications but I can't remember where I read it. It sure makes it harder to reply and use the site because I'll check in every once and a while but if I get a notification I'm on it right away.

I know I've been missing on the Mafia for a half year...it's mainly because of the notifications and that's the truth. I come here because of that because of ease. I hope it gets fixed one day. Because the other 3 forums i frequent all work 100% fine. And I believe I'm not the only case who doesn't come here because they get no more email notifications. But I'll still be around!! Just might be a week or two between replies. LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Well....if other forums "work 100%" then our issue can't be that "free email services were being thrown out the door", correct?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I don't quite follow...

Regardless, I think we should bug Tapatalk to get push notifications for ios. That'd be sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, the server company we use does block specific email services. Hotmail is one of them. Hotmail is a well-known service that spammers use. As such, our server company blocks any and all emails that would otherwise go to a Mafia member with a hotmail address. I also got notification each time my server would not send an email to a member with one of those email addresses.

Anyhow, as I told Dane this morning, it's been difficult to figure out why our emails stopped working.

We'd like people to keep coming to the site -- on their own for now. If, though, you'll only come to zhpmafia.com if you are prompted by an email, then we'll just miss you until we get the email situation squared away.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    If, though, you'll only come to zhpmafia.com if you are prompted by an email, then we'll just miss you until we get the email situation squared away.
    Can I get an AMEN!! I agree, you should come here because you want to.. I agree it sucks that notifications don't work as I often forget to check up on the CF splitter group, but I still drop in all the time to see what's going on. I enjoy reading the threads on here, so I visit I keep in touch with everyone.

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Can I get an AMEN!! I agree, you should come here because you want to.. I agree it sucks that notifications don't work as I often forget to check up on the CF splitter group, but I still drop in all the time to see what's going on. I enjoy reading the threads on here, so I visit I keep in touch with everyone.

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S...
    +1

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

AMEN...

I have adapted. If someone responds to something I have posted and I do not respond don't take it as I'm blowing you off. It's my email notifications I swear....lol.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast