Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Adopt a Mafia Member

Guys, don't know about you, but I have really enjoyed the recent crop of new members. They are active and they're knowledgeable. I know that I've directly invited people here to this site. Indeed, I go out of my way to find people I know who would really enjoy it here. Some, as a result of my invitation, have joined the site.

Which brings me to the topic of this thread. If you know anyone -- anywhere (at another forum, at your workplace, your BMW-driving neighbor) -- be sure to invite them to the site.

This is akin to a membership drive. I'm calling it the "adopt a Mafia member" program.

This post still holds true. If you know someone who will fit in well here, don't hesitate to invite them.

Copy Boss. Thanks for the reminder.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

10-4

2007 E90 328i, 2014 Jettak MKVI 1.8T

Quote Originally Posted by Dotpage View Post
    10-4

LOL.

I understand and accept the mission.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate. Hacked Droid FTW!
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

That is awesome. Hope to put a few of the cards Marcus gave me on a couple of local ZHPs. When I try to flag them down they always seem to scamper away... Am I that threatening? Maybe it's the shock factor of my wide eyes and grinning teeth that is frightening?

I will work on others I know locally. Been pushing ZHPs on friends of mine who are in the market for new cars. Telling them about the special qualities of the car and this great group.

-T

Dominic, who joined today, didn't know I owned this site. He and I are facebook friends. I always assumed that he was a member. haha.

Dane adopted me.

Very nice. And we're glad to have ya! Dinner will be ready at 5 PM!

Quote Originally Posted by VA330CI View Post
    Dane adopted me.
    Yes I did. No smoking young man!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast