Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

05 Si/Blk 330Ci ZHP, 20.7k miles, $19,750, 6mt (Long Island, NY)

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    It's a pity I don't have any interest in Silver ...

http://tinyurl.com/mcccsac

Bah.

Looks like E.A.G. snagged another one and turned it around at a ridiculous markup.

IIRC, before it disappeared off Autotrader, the seller had dropped the price below 19k.

I had been eyeing that one for awhile - as soon as it dipped to $18,880 I made an inquiry on it but it sold quickly at that point.

I think this car went for under $18k and was sold before it was bought to an EAG customer in Hawaii for $25k. I'm jealous of that business for sure!
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

I'm jealous of that business for sure!
    Especially when you think that they put, at max, a few hundred dollars into the deal in "fixing it up".

Grrr ...

Well this one definitly had both bumpers repainted. So maybe a thousand bucks invested. The bigger question I had is why their ad says no paintwork....

I'm not hating though, to be clear. I'm a capitalist. They have an impressive business. And most importantly, they are making our cars more valuable!

Well this one definitly had both bumpers repainted.
    How so? (As in, how can you tell and what am I missing?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dearg-due View Post
    I would agree that EAG is affecting the value of ZHP BMW's as well as M3's (in addition to other special BMW cars.) What they do has had impact on the overall market for these cars. "A rising tide raises all boats..."
    EAG recognizes the growing importance of these vehicles. As BMW AG has shifted focus away from building enthusiast cars, in many instances the older cars represent a much more appealing option for those who want a more connected and visceral driving experience (no turbos; lighter weight; hydraulic steering etc.) Not to mention, the price of new BMW's is virtually out of control - a new M4 with decent options will run well over $80k.
    EAG has expertise in the older cars that many others (even the dealers) don't have. (The dealers, like BMW AG have moved on - dealing with the new mainstream BMW cars.) EAG takes cars that are already in exceptional condition; conduct extensive maintenance on them; address any issues that are found or areas that are known to become concerns; and then advertise, market, and ultimately sell the cars back to enthusiasts. What they do substantiates the value of these cars - and extends the life and market value of them.
    One thing also to consider - although they price their cars at a premium, they are quick to request to have first right of refusal on purchasing the car back when the purchaser ultimately decides to sell. This is not an empty promise self-serving gesture on their part - they actually do this. If the car has been maintained and is kept in good condition, they will buy it back - at a premium price.
    I am speaking from direct personal experience. I own a 2006 M3 ZCP 6 speed (36k mile California car), that is in mint condition - cosmetically and mechanically - a car that I purchased from EAG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dearg-due View Post
    I have a 6th sense. No- I was talking to the seller and considering the car. The pictures I received were very disappointing given the mileage. Both bumpers very rough. Cube trim badly scratched. Excess Curb rash. Steering wheel worn. Driver outside bolster one of the worst I've seen.

I passed due to all of the above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast