Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    we are all good. seems it was an email issue. ray is taking care of the situation.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Wes, If you ever need to reach me faster 951-251-4423 text me.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    Wes, If you ever need to reach me faster 951-251-4423 text me.
    Hey Ray, your PM box is full. Sent you a text about it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Acyd View Post
    Hey Ray, your PM box is full. Sent you a text about it as well.
    Hit him up on FB as well. You can hit him up on his personal or at brakeyourself.com FB page.

The friendliest forum on the planet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

DELETED some PM's. What's funny i was on the thread about deleted PM"s and failed to haha.

Ray.. satisfied customer from Jan. 2014 4 rotors pads sensors... great deal

sent by new technology DA

I've had my posi quiet pads and drilled and slotted rotors on for about 1000 miles and love them. Performance is great, even in torrential storms and standing water they bite immediately. They look awesome too, no rusting after rain or washing. Thanks for the great deal and great shipping and great product Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    I've had my posi quiet pads and drilled and slotted rotors on for about 1000 miles and love them. Performance is great, even in torrential storms and standing water they bite immediately. They look awesome too, no rusting after rain or washing. Thanks for the great deal and great shipping and great product Ray!
    glad to see this, just ordered the same setup yesterday. Can't wait to get it on the car.

I'll be looking to get some ///M brake parts

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast