Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not a coder myself (or a dbase guy). I'm sure some others here might want to collaborate. Alex??

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPRegistry.net View Post
    College was largely a waste of time for me but there is one thing that I did learn is to respond to questions like this with "Sure, how much time and money are you willing to spend"

The challenge is that I developed the site few years back due to being bored. Ever since then my dayjob and my family are keeping me very occupied and I am having trouble finding even few hours to spend on the site. That is really the only obstacle, I think it's a great idea.
    We have some bright guys/gals here on this site....perhaps one of them or even a few of them can help you out with your site? We can start up a thread to see if there are any interest among our members here who have the ability to help you out... Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    So does that link you to this: http://www.vincheckpro.com/vinreport ?
    No - different site. Though I see there's a link to this one above on BMW VIN...

http://www.bmwvin.com

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
    No - different site. Though I see there's a link to this one above on BMW VIN...

http://www.bmwvin.com
    Thanks. So you have to sign up for an account.

Depending on the type of data crunching you need, I can help out. I work with pivot tables all day at work.

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Thanks. So you have to sign up for an account.
    Correct. It's pretty quick. I signed up for one as I've been looking for an X5 - they're a little trickier to identify options on in pictures vs. a ZHP so the decoder comes in really handy especially for those.

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
    Correct. It's pretty quick. I signed up for one as I've been looking for an X5 - they're a little trickier to identify options on in pictures vs. a ZHP so the decoder comes in really handy especially for those.
    Thanks. Works well. Now we just need some on to work with them and write an interface!

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12