Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bmw Fairfax Silvergrey Sedan

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    $9,991
    124,000 miles
    6-speed
    Silver Grey
    Black Leather

http://nitra.bmwcpodealer.com/cpo/Ve...-VA/2188731783

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Interior looks pretty beat up. Maybe a good candidate for a car to strip down and play with on the track.

Cameras have a funny way of messing up views of interiors. Not to say that it isn't "beat up", but the only thing I definitively see is the steering wheel. My wife's car had an immaculate interior when we bought it.....except for the rip in the steering wheel.

I was on the phone with the dealership today and they didn't know if they were gonna fix the issues or not. Just found it on auto trader and cars this is straight from the site

Seller Comments
    The car listed is being sold 'AS-IS'. This car does NOT pass Virginia State Inspection, and may or may NOT pass Virginia State Emissions. The car is being sold in the condition that it sits, and no repairs will be made to the car by the dealer. All repairs and State Inspections will be the responsibility of the new owner, regardless of any oral statements made. Test drives are not allowed. You may start the car, and put it in drive and reverse only. We will do our best to describe the car in the condition it is currently in, but there may be issues/problems/damages with the car that are not listed. It is up to you to determine the condition and functionality of the car. You can NOT finance this car. KNOWN Inspection Issues: A Sonic Automotive Dealership

TRUE PRICE - Informed. Accurate. Trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by bshovers View Post
    The car listed is being sold 'AS-IS'. This car does NOT pass Virginia State Inspection, and may or may NOT pass Virginia State Emissions. The car is being sold in the condition that it sits, and no repairs will be made to the car by the dealer. All repairs and State Inspections will be the responsibility of the new owner, regardless of any oral statements made. Test drives are not allowed. You may start the car, and put it in drive and reverse only.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by bshovers View Post
    I was on the phone with the dealership today and they didn't know if they were gonna fix the issues or not. Just found it on auto trader and cars this is straight from the site

Seller Comments
    The car listed is being sold 'AS-IS'. This car does NOT pass Virginia State Inspection, and may or may NOT pass Virginia State Emissions. The car is being sold in the condition that it sits, and no repairs will be made to the car by the dealer. All repairs and State Inspections will be the responsibility of the new owner, regardless of any oral statements made. Test drives are not allowed. You may start the car, and put it in drive and reverse only. We will do our best to describe the car in the condition it is currently in, but there may be issues/problems/damages with the car that are not listed. It is up to you to determine the condition and functionality of the car. You can NOT finance this car. KNOWN Inspection Issues: A Sonic Automotive Dealership

TRUE PRICE - Informed. Accurate. Trusted.
    Did they say what the issues are? Codes, mechanical, etc?

I was inquiring about this as well, and through a friend of a friend- I heard the interior wasn't quite as bad as the pictures look. He said it was just really dirty. Also noted it appeared to be leaking a bit of oil. Theirs tech's thought it was from a valve cover gasket.

I've some complete junk at BMW of fairfax. I've seen some really good items at rock bottom prices, only because they had "high" mileage. Anything over 100,000 miles in the NOVA area scares many folks who are not car enthusiasts away (at least in my experience).

Bruce is on a first name basis with the parts department! Not sure about sales as they are down the street.

100k mi is nothing around here. I rode (slugged) in with a lady yesterday who had 230k+ on her Jetta.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Did they say what the issues are? Codes, mechanical, etc?
    All he knew for sure was that there was a leak in the in the gasket valve I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast