Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    Bosses, thanks as always for your hard work behind the scenes!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    +1

It's great how smoothly things run from our side.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Sure thing.

Unfortunately I had a crazy day at work today and was off the grid for awhile.

Sorry it took so long to get it resolved.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    No worries. I was just extra bored at work today lol

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

My messages aren't coming through or taking a while. They come through on tapatalk but don't show up in my browser(Safari)

Test on Safari. Working fine here.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Was it a week or so ago? When the entire site was down and I was shown the error page that pops up that looks similar to the one you get when there's no internet.
    Then today I couldn't post and when I tried again, it said I had already and that it was a duplicate. Glad to see that this has been fixed already though.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Sure thing.

Unfortunately I had a crazy day at work today and was off the grid for awhile.

Sorry it took so long to get it resolved.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    No worries KG. You did great, and we're patient. We're Family!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Thanks for the update and Gettjng it resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    Bosses, thanks as always for your hard work behind the scenes!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by wsmeyer View Post
    +1

It's great how smoothly things run from our side.
    Anytime, gents. Again, we strive to make it a smooth experience here so days like yesterday are frustrating for us, especially when we're all off working our "real" jobs and can't attack things as quickly as we'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    No worries. I was just extra bored at work today lol

Quote Originally Posted by bshovers View Post
    My messages aren't coming through or taking a while. They come through on tapatalk but don't show up in my browser(Safari)
    Tapatalk just updated their plugin *again* so make sure your app is up to date and that your cache is cleared. It seems that every time they upgrade their plugin it causes problems. They drive me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by JKO_ZHP View Post
    Was it a week or so ago? When the entire site was down and I was shown the error page that pops up that looks similar to the one you get when there's no internet.
    Then today I couldn't post and when I tried again, it said I had already and that it was a duplicate. Glad to see that this has been fixed already though.
    12 days prior to be exact. The new server that we moved to is faster and should offer a better experience but it seems that we're seeing a few of the break in problems as one of the early adopters to their brand new SSD server. We expressed our concerns to the server provider.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    No worries KG. You did great, and we're patient. We're Family!!!
    Appreciate that, Boss.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Site is viewing like an archive on my browser

I had this issue yesterday, however, I at the top of the page I found a link that allowed me to view it like normal.
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Never mind, its just my browser

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast