Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Member in Ma, long time lurker of of ZHPMarfia

Hello,

I'm a new member to this site, though a long (1 year plus) lurker to the site. Currently I drive a '99 540iA and a '12 Forester. I am bit more involved over at bimmerfest. Since there is a large E36 crowd.

540i with 147k miles

Though, I still really miss my 98 328

Before that I had a 96 318iC. Had to remove that from the stable once my daughter was born. A bit hard to get a car seat in there.

I am still searching for the right ZHP. The plan was to replace the 328i with a ZHP, however, a 540i came on the market at a rock bottom price. It is a very comfortable ride, but not sporty enough. With some modifications I could there, but it is not what I want. It will sit as is, with no money spent on it (a side from the ever growing maintenance list).

I hope to contribute here as much as I can. I have learned quite a bit over the years.

Thanks!

Welcome to the family. Glad to have you.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for.
    Thank you. I keep looking for an Imola Red ZHP. Pretty much like Stathi's. Only wish I had the coin to purchase his car back in September. However, I would feel bad driving that museum piece for my 40 mile per day commute.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Welcome to the family. Glad to have you.
    Thanks!

Welcome to the Mafia. We have seen a few IR ZHPs as of late in the classifieds or links out to Craigslist ads. Hope that you are able to find a good example when the time is right!

-Brettski

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Welcome ! I like the 328. May I ask why you sold it ? I can tell you my story. I sold my e46 with 145,000 miles on the clock cuz my Indy told me it was still on the original auto transmission. I didn't want to deal with tranny troubles down the road.

Welcome

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome. GLWSearch.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome aboard. Seems like there's a few Massholes stinking up the joint. We should get together when things thaw out a little!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast