Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You're getting there...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Slow and steady 😂
    That sure is a tight fit!

Sent from my Droid Turbo2

Engine hoist: what a great idea! The wife and I muscled mine in. It was a nightmare
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I will be watching this closely as well. I feel the need for moar powa!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

This was a SOB to get back in! Ended up tearing in a few spot but finally got it back on. Had to remove the panel behind cabin air filter and the windshield cowl to make it easier but it still required equal parts finesse and brute strength.

I tested the setup with my K&N cone filter before putting it all back together. No leaks! It's a success!

Took it for a test drive but it was too dark to take pics of it all back together. Oh and I painted the lower mesh grill flat black "while I was there".
    I plan to tackle the OPG tomorrow but we'll see how my back feels in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Engine hoist: what a great idea! The wife and I muscled mine in. It was a nightmare
    I had planned for my wife to help but then she fell asleep after cleaning the house. When I realized she was asleep i had to figure it out. Luckily I had this and it was a yuuge help!

Quote Originally Posted by RedAtom View Post
    I will be watching this closely as well. I feel the need for moar powa!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
    Do it!

Cool. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    This was a SOB to get back in! Ended up tearing in a few spot but finally got it back on. Had to remove the panel behind cabin air filter and the windshield cowl to make it easier but it still required equal parts finesse and brute strength.
    I forgot about that thing... I tore mine in one spot too. Like you I had to remove the brand new cowl I had just installed a few days earlier. I hated that thing by the time it was done.
    H&R sport springs,

Oil pan gasket, trans fluid, trans mounts and M3 motor mounts swapped in last weekend. Driver's side mount was looking like PAC MAN. Odd thing is my engine didn't lurch as I'm used to seeing with bad motor mounts. It delayed my project a day since it was on a Sunday. Shifts are much smoother now. Not sure if it's the fresh trans fluid or the restored drivetrain geometry.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast