Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tyler's 2003 ZSP

Guys, I haven't really posted much about my car since the introduction, so, here is my 2003 330i ZSP. The factory build sheet shows that it has ZSP, ZPP, and ZCW packages. It is topaz blue on a black interior with a 5 speed manual transmission. I come from family of BMW enthusiasts, and my dad is a tech at the BMW plant in Greer, SC. I currently am a full time student, and will become a South Carolina State Trooper next year.

Here she is the day I bought her:

After installing a new valve cover gasket and having an oil pan gasket installed, my first visual modifications were DEPO clear corners and yellow fogs.

Somewhere in between, I added a zhp shift knob, alcantara boots, all weather mats, and also recovered my pillars.

The car sat like that for a while until I added CCFL angel eyes and Plasti-Dipped my kidneys matte-black, which were later replaced with piano black grilles. A Cosmos Racing V2 cold air intake, as well as both intake boots were also added in the fall of 2013.

I purchased a set of style m135's from Wyatt (Wertyu78) in November of 2013 and ran those until I purchased my VMR's.

And that leads me to now. A couple of days I sold my style 135's, and made a trip to Sevierville, Tn to meet Connor (miniD). I purchased his gunmetal VMR VB3's, and I couldn't be happier. Fitment is great, and they look amazing!

I've also replaced my DISA, changed plugs, replaced the CCV hoses and the oil seperator, oil filter housing gasket, and brakes, oil, etc.

That leads me to today. Let me know what you guys think, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tyler Landreth
    2003 330i/ZSP,ZPP,ZCW/Topaz Blue Metallic/5mt
    Depo Clears, CCFL angel eyes, LP delete, Piano black grills, yellow fogs, OEM Aux, OEM All Weather Mats, Cosmos Racing CAI, VMR VB3

Not a bad looking car.

Here is a photo of the Cosmos V2 intake installed.

Tyler Landreth
    Depo Clears, CCFL angel eyes, LP delete, Piano black grills, yellow fogs, OEM Aux, OEM All Weather Mats, Cosmos Racing CAI, VMR VB3

Nice.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Pretty good looking car.

For your headlight ballast, buy the M3 part that puts the Ballast on the strut tower. Part numbers can be found on RealOEM.com.

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Pretty good looking car.

For your headlight ballast, buy the M3 part that puts the Ballast on the strut tower. Part numbers can be found on RealOEM.com.

Sent from my GS3.
    I've been meaning to do it, but I've just been ridiculously busy with school. That's on the to do list though!

Tyler Landreth

Awesome. My ZKWs suck but the ballast cant be relocated like the ALs or Bosch lights. Hopefully I can find AL housings to replace the current ones and reinstall the V2 intake.

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Looks great :D

Thanks for the great compliments! I forgot to mention I'll be replacing my worn suspension over the summer when I'm back home.

Tyler Landreth

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast