Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MINTY 1990 DINAN BMW e30 325is - California Car

1990 BMW 325is. $8000 worth of DINAN mods done by DINAN. Truly excellent condition. 111,082 miles. 5-speed manual transmission. Beautiful red exterior and tan leather interior. The paint is all original and in excellent shape. The lower spoiler shows a little normal road wear. There are just a few small scratches but they are not noticeable. This car features rare Borbet T-C 16" rims (some road-rash), leather upholstery, high performance brake rotors, CD Changer, and a whole lot more. All metal trim work is bright and in great condition. All rubber moldings are in great shape too. All glass is excellent. The windows have a light charcoal tint. A car cover is included. The DINAN mods were all expertly installed by DINAN and include among other things The DINAN Freeflow Exhaust System, Performance Engine Chip, Strut Tower Brace, sway bars, and Stage III Suspension Upgrades which include Bilstein struts & shocks, high performance racing springs and new camber plates. The suspension upgrades make this car handle like a true sports car. Nothing on the suspension touches or rubs any other part of the car at any time. The interior is in superb condition, the carpets are immaculate and free of any stains and the leather looks fantastic. The car has heated seats and a factory CD changer. I have all original sales receipts & manuals including all work done by DINAN. All recommended maintenance has been done as verified by included service receipts. Maintenance was handled mostly by DINAN and A&E Performance. The A/C is not currently working. The radio sounds fine but there is an occasional loud static discharge.

Price: $12,000

Additional photos can be viewed at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/699183...0383/lightbox/

GLWS! Absolutely beautiful!
    Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

Holy 1990 Batman! That thing looks practically new!
    2016 F16 Xdrive 35i Space Gray over Ivory
    2005 E46 ZHP Convertible Monaco Blue over Natural Brown: aFe Stage I Intake, Turner Strut Tower Brace, H&R Touring Cup Kit, Yellow Fogs, Factory iPod interface. And lots o' maintenance stuff done.

Beautiful. GLWS.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hi, and welcome. I can't see the photos until I get off my work firewall, but take it she is quite a beauty. GLWS.

That is one beautiful E30. Good luck with the sale. Cars in that condition are getting tough to find!

-Brettski

Gorgeous! You shouldn't have any problem finding it a nice new home.

t.

Yes, this beauty belongs to my neighbor who owns a couple of other e46s and just loves and appreciates BMWs. It is even more impressive in person.
    Call me Giya (sounds just like Karmann Ghia) | '05 ZHP Coupé AT - Sparkling Graphite Metallic | Project thread

Wear Italian, Kiss French, Drink Russian, Drive German

Quote Originally Posted by Lanister View Post
    Yes, this beauty belongs to my neighbor who owns a couple of other e46s and just loves and appreciates BMWs. It is even more impressive in person.
    You have great neighbors! I'm fortunate to have 2 BMW enthusiasts very close to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast