Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    We would have met you at the door when your gondola arrived! lol!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

If I aim for my car to look like this I might be able to get better fuel economy and fight off the raising oil prices. LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post

If I aim for my car to look like this I might be able to get better fuel economy and fight off the raising oil prices. LOL
    I remember this episode! Lol....

Dimpled like a golf ball.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I also park about as far away as possible - and yet frequently people will park next to me. There are 50 other open spots, and yet they choose the single spot that happens to be next to you. I don't get it. Fortunately, I don't park in parking lots often.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Took the wife to Red Lobster the other day for lunch....parking lot is packed. There's one 2 spot open area. I size it up...and take the spot next to the median...thinking "at least I have aliminated one jackass".....then we go in to eat. I come out...someone has parked next to me.....understandable as it was pretty full......but they park in the extreme left area of their spot....closer to my car. I look at my wife and like a lil kid I say "see?". She just starts laughing........

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Kenneth14 Guest
    Hey thanks for posting this to us it is really good we need to know what all is happening in the parking lawns and i too will very soon send you some pictures of the parking lawn from Folsom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth14 View Post
    Hey thanks for posting this to us it is really good we need to know what all is happening in the parking lawns and i too will very soon send you some pictures of the parking lawn from Folsom.
    Kenneth, where are you from? Hit the intro thread...if you haven't already. Welcome.

Asian Parking

I was at a place called Rice World. Haha. I'm Chinese so I'm calling my own kind out! Luckily my friend was in the passenger side to put the car into neutral so I can push her out to get in. LOL

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Hell no. No!

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast