Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Damnnnnn

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Gawd I hate that? I mean....didn't the guy in the car find it hard to get out? C'mon people!!!!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Right. How in the F did that guy get out?

Small Asians. Haha. I checked my back door and there was no contact. LOL. You guys are more upset than I!!! :P My friend and I sat there laughing our ass off. Haha
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I just got dinged (335), so the wound is still fresh in my mind.

Belongs in the Where's Waldo thread.

That would have so pissed me off.

I would have beat his ass...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good call on Where's Waldo thread.

Moving this to Where's Waldo thread.

That picture is the parking equivalent of insulting my mother...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

LOL I showed Marcus' response to my friend who was in the car....he LOL'ed. :D He said had no problem getting into the passenger side and making himself comfortable watching me with a WTF look on my side of the car. haha. Memories......this car has created great humourous memories of life. I've come to learn after owning things.....they're only things and can always be replaced by something which can be created over and over. But we can't create those same experiences without those things. So we have to buy these things to create bonding relationships even if someone parks a foot away from my car. LOL.

If you ever seen Chinese Egg rolls....they're super flaky treats....My friend was super hungry and bought those at the market. He ate the in the car and it was even more funny when sliding the car and some of his flakes got all over...LOL. Told him to becareful! :P
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast