Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Danger Will Robinson!
    2016 F16 Xdrive 35i Space Gray over Ivory
    2005 E46 ZHP Convertible Monaco Blue over Natural Brown: aFe Stage I Intake, Turner Strut Tower Brace, H&R Touring Cup Kit, Yellow Fogs, Factory iPod interface. And lots o' maintenance stuff done.

I emailed seller--let's see what he says.
    Did he every get back to you?

I checked a couple of low price ZHP listings and I always provide background that I am a long time ZHP owner...they never reply. A lot a bogus listings out there.

I sent an e-mail request as well, just to see what the response would be, and never heard anything. Not surprising, but I was at least curious.

Here is the reply--no doubt a scam!

Hello,

This 2004 BMW 330Ci runs and drives excellent. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained, hasn't been involved in any accident and has a clear title. Everything works in the vehicle: lights, gauges, radio, seats, windows, locks, etc... It has no leaks, drips and does not smoke at all. Has no electrical or mechanical problems, damages, dings, scratches or hidden defects.

I bought it when I was serving in Fort Lewis, WA U.S. Army base and now I am deployed in Warsaw, Poland. The vehicle will be delivered from Washington, US. I have dropped my price to $5,800 (purchase price) that includes delivery and handling to your address since this is an Urgent Sale! I need to sell it before April 07th, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.

I have setup this sale with Amazon Payments so this deal must go through them. The transaction will be managed by Amazon Payments for our own protection as they act as a neutral third part, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period (starting from the moment when you get it) before committing to buy the vehicle. If the vehicle is not in same condition as I said, you will ship it back on my expense and Amazon Payments will send you a full refund. But I assure you won't be the case.

If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your Full Name and Shipping Address to open a case with Amazon Payments. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure without any obligation to buy it or fees.

I don't want to offend you, but the vehicle is priced for a fast sale so if you intend to apply for a loan or financing please do not reply to this message.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lynn Ferraro

P.S.: I have made a photo bucket album for vehicle: http://s1296.photobucket.com/albums/...ci1/?start=all

Scam, for sure. Why the seller does not go to any dealer and sell to them ? They may even offer more than $5.800.

I received the same response on my email request. I think it's simply an all out scam, where the car doesn't actually exist (or at least in the "seller's" possession). As mentioned above, the VIN provided doesn't match the pictured car (Silver-Gray versus Black).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12