Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New to the Family

Hi Guys...I've been a frequent visitor and just realized that new membership was being accepted. I'm a fan of this forum & the guys on here - happy to be here...I've spent a lot of time over on e46fanatics...a curse word to some of you on here, but there are plenty of good guys over there and a great info resource. I don't have a ZHP, but a sport package 330ci that's been modified a bit, but I have many future improvements planned...I like to keep it clean and OE where I can. She's very well taken care of and maintenance always takes priority! Good to join up!

Welcome. Good having you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hello! Welcome to the best forum on the internet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

Welcome!
    2016 F16 Xdrive 35i Space Gray over Ivory
    2005 E46 ZHP Convertible Monaco Blue over Natural Brown: aFe Stage I Intake, Turner Strut Tower Brace, H&R Touring Cup Kit, Yellow Fogs, Factory iPod interface. And lots o' maintenance stuff done.

Welcome. Some of us are on e46f.c as well. However, as you surmised, welcome to a different world. Please post pics of your car.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I need to get a decent camera and/or have a proper shoot done...but here is a decent pic...The car looks like this today minus the tint film on the headlights. I purchased the car about two years ago as you see it here...I've changed up quite a few things (nothing you could see from an exterior pick though).

Mentionable things I've personally done to the car (off the top of my head I'm sure there is more):
    Complete cooling system overhaul, added UUC Underdrive pulleys when doing the cooling system, replaced the alternator with OE (left me stranded), went from a GruppeM CF intake to a BMW Performance and now a modified Dinan Long tube intake, installed Bimmerbrakes Gen3's that I had sprayed by Swain Tech, Changed Motor and Trans mounts with OE M3 mounts during the header install, changed the diff and trans fluids (Redline & RP), homemade backseat delete, Installed a Dinan TB and replaced both boots, GAS DISA valve repair/upgrade kit, changed the plugs, went from M3 front strut tower brace to a CF BMW Performance back to the M3 (no other CF under the hood, so wanted all black), power steering fluid change...hmmm more stuff, but i think that list is long enough for now ...Oh and I just picked up some Apex ARC-8's that will go on soon (going 18x9.5 et35 in the rear and 18x9 et42 up front)...just need to get some tires! I also have some BMW Performance rotors to install, but want to pick up new pads to go with those before I do that (current pads have plenty of meat on them). Thanks for reading!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Welcome and enjoy!!!

sent by new technology DA

Welcome !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast