Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RI 2014 BMW Meet this weekend

Here are a few pics I got processed this evening from yesterday's meet. There was more participation than I expected (for a RI meet) and it was great to see everyone!

Hopefully there will be more meets in the upcoming months

First pic showing my friend Brian prepping his car for the upcoming photoshoot

JR following suit

Then everyone started showing up

I snapped this quick pic of Brian lining up his shot

We even had a surprise at the meet today

Then I snapped a pic of both mine and Brian's car

As I was lining up my shot for the next car... JR jumped right in and I took this shot. It actually turned out very well I found this amusing so I went ahead and shaped this shot.

Brian in the back photobombing

Then I rolled on my back and got a nice pic of the moon to finish my shoot

Amazing the detail captured by my Nikon D800...and I still have lots to learn about photography...

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! :

Fantastic pictures. Look like a fun meet. You car and everyone else's looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Nice captures.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Love it, Charlie. Not feeling the red wheels on that coupe, however, that red sedan is looking hot as flip.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Love it, Charlie. Not feeling the red wheels on that coupe, however, that red sedan is looking hot as flip.
    I felt the same exact way Dario but to each their own. I wasn't going to flame him because this is not the "Mafia" way... The owner of the red sedan told me that his car was not worthy to be parked next to my ///M....my response to him was it's a BMW...his ride was more than good enough to be parked next to my ride....and then I told him he had one very nice ride He parked his ride next to my ///M

It looks like it was a fun meet Charlie. Fantastic photos! Thank you for sharing. Inspiring to see a car meet (aside from the usual lineup at the car wash - not me, but almost everyone else). Maybe winter will go away for the season one of these coming months... Keep up the great work with the D800!

-Brettski

Love all the shots. That white 135i caught my eye, I like his setup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast