Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

JP's slicktop ZHP

For those of you that don't already know, I bought Preston's 2004 Mystic Blue car - http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...04-zhp-project

This car is a combination of parts accumulated between the two cars. The following is how it will be outfitted for the near future:

7/2004 Mystic Blue 330Ci, ZHP, 6MT, 3.38 open diff, aFe Dynamic Air Scoop, BMW Performance intake, Stett air boot, Dinan Throttle Body, Active Autowerke tune, Magnaflow cat back, UUC Swaybarbarian, Koni STR.T/H&R Cup kit, rough road package strut reinforcement plates, BMW Performance CF strut brace, Stewart water pump, Z4 M offset thrust bushings, M3 fuel pump baffle, Silver Cube Effect trim, black dash, Coby wheel, AC Schnitzer pedals, full M3 black nappa leather interior including door cards, armrests, parking brake handle, manual front seats, folding rear seats w/ski-pass, long euro tray, armrest delete center console, Dice, OE Bluetooth, staggered Style 135 with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 235 front/265 rear, Style 68 17" spare with Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Interesting things will be coming in the near future. Plans I had for my other car but never really wanted to spend the money on...

Have fun with the dash!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

JP's slicktop ZHP

I will, black carpet at the same time

I blame Charlie for this idea

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Have fun with the dash!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Now Dario....you know as well as I do that the dash is very easy to replace on these cars.... JP you won't have any problems. all you have to do is take out 4 nuts and one phillips screw and the dash will come out....just be careful to disconnect a wire that's attached to the dash when pulling it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I will, black carpet at the same time

I blame Charlie for this idea
    Only way to do if you want to remove the OE grey carpeting for the black...

Your new ZHP coupe will look awesome when you complete the black interior....can't wait to see progress my friend!!!

JP's slicktop ZHP

Hahaha, thanks Charlie! Now you guys understand why I called dibs on Charlie's powered/heated M3 seats when he does the retrofit for the BMW Performance seats. I will have a choice of full option, or bare bones M3 seats! Now I'm in a holding pattern on you, bud!

Edit: oh yeah, I have a spare set of wheels

Currently plastidipped neon yellow

...and a full set of staggered contours I need to buy PSS' for

When I get either BMW Performance seats or Recaro Sportster CS seats you will be the very first to know JP

Looking forward to seeing your progress. ps. I see one of those boxy cars peaking in on the side.

t.

A full black interior will look nice

JP's slicktop ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    When I get either BMW Performance seats or Recaro Sportster CS seats you will be the very first to know JP
    I know, not worried about that. Just happy to know this car is already wired for heated seats so I don't have to mess with that install!

Quote Originally Posted by tkundhi View Post
    Looking forward to seeing your progress. ps. I see one of those boxy cars peaking in on the side.

t.
    Thanks!

As for the box car, that's Carl's Salmon Silver 2.5L, full Sparco Alcantara interior, +stuff

+ pillars and headliner

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    A full black interior will look nice
    Agreed and excited!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast