Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    at Carmina Burana
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    at Carmina Burana
    I was actually thinking about putting Bob & Doug McKenzie in

JP's slicktop ZHP

One side done

Edit:

Last edited by Hermes; 04-19-2014 at 01:01 AM.

pic of installed dead pedal

John and I traded exhausts over the weekend, he got the Magnaflow and I got the UUC. This was because of an issue with full cat back exhausts and the extra bracing on the underbody of a vert. When I dropped the Magnaflow off at the exhaust shop I told them how they would need to modify the exhaust to clear the brace under his car, so he will have the full cat back installed on his once that is done.

I polished the muffler and tailpipes out for John since I know he loves his chrome

getting the UUC back was interesting...

good gas mileage with that CSL trunk mod

cleaned it up with some full effect before I hit it with the polisher

installed:

Awesome JP! Great work, appreciate all the help. It looks great. I miss my TSE3 quite a bit, so hopefully the Magnaflow fits. Can't believe you got it home like that! Nice video too. Frankly, I like the TSE3 better. Darn brace.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

JP's slicktop ZHP

Yeah, I like it too

Mike seems like a really knowledgable guy, he knows what he has to do to make it fit on your car. The issue was you went on a day when he wasn't there so his brother modified your brace to fit the exhaust. Mike is gonna modify the exhaust to fit the brace. Besides, the Magnaflow is way shinier than the UUC and you love the chrome

vs

Make sure to keep those tips clean!!! That was after a round of full effect and some scrubbing. I've noticed that Iron-X does great on removing residue on exhausts, make sure to buy some. I need to order a new bottle for myself.

Also, thanks to the time I was talking to Mike about installing it on your car I noticed some things for the old cars on the wall that I picked up cheap

black one is gonna be center exit on the 02

I'm thinking about painting the chrome one like this... but it's just the tip and not the full ANSA so I might not

Thanks for the tips (seewhatididthere). I might go black chrome on the tips. Were you talking about that spray on chrome that Jay Leno likes... is that it?

EDIT: What is your pref for the TSE3 tips? Also, nice that you got those other ones.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

JP's slicktop ZHP

This is black chrome

http://www.calchrome.com/Black-Chrome

I don't mind the tips on the UUC, but I don't know what I'm gonna do with it yet. I'll drop the exhaust soon and paint it black. Maybe I'll do some turndowns and glass in the diffuser...

Edit: nevermind, they will only do wheels

"Due to the manufacturing techniques required to apply the Black Chrome finish, we will ONLY process your one-piece aluminum alloy wheels. We do not offer Black Chrome on multi-piece wheels, plastic or metal parts, or accessories."
    Last edited by Hermes; 04-28-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Pulled the carpet I needed

Now I need to clean it up, then I'll get the dash out if storage and do it all at once

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast