Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I recently started driving my AT in step mode only and it has increased my satisfaction dramatically. I know feel more in control of the car and I'm seeing better mpg to boot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    +1. Depends on circumstances traffic, health, usage, etc). I like my AT, but do miss the MT from time to time...but not when sitting in traffic.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.
    This

I have been drive my MT sedan since I took delivery 11 years ago next month. I havent driven an AT in 13-14 years, but I do spend some time in Boston traffic which is a consideration.
    I am going to take it for a ride and see how it feels.

it's all about personal preference. i feel like if you really want a MT, and you settle for AT, you will regret it. if you're kinda on the fence and could go either way, as others have said the ZHP AT is good enough to where you probably won't miss the MT. for me personally, transmission option was not negotiable, it was manual or bust. again it all depends on the situation and how willing you are to be patient.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPESQ View Post
    I have been drive my MT sedan since I took delivery 11 years ago next month. I havent driven an AT in 13-14 years, but I do spend some time in Boston traffic which is a consideration.
    I am going to take it for a ride and see how it feels.
    Great idea. I bet it's like this: :-D http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...017#post340017 (#42)

+1 on Wes' points.

Don't settle.
    In the market for an E90 M3

I've always had manuals in all my vehicles, but picking up this coupe ZHP has given me pause. I really like not having to work at driving so much. Since we consider my car (323ci) and the coupe the "fun" cars there are some days where I take the coupe just because I don't have to shift. Easier in traffic and if I know I am going to be on the phone, I drive it. I don't like ear Bluetooths.

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Don't settle.
    +1000
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3
    Recaro - Ground Control - Macht Schnell - AP - Mashaw - UUC - Schroth - Apex - TMS

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Don't settle.
    +1

You wouldn't settle on a woman...why settle on your ZHP?

I feel that if you going to for a ZHP, why not go all the way and get the 6MT. No disrespect of the AT owners but if you want a car that's easy in traffic then perhaps a non-ZHP 330 is a logical choice...and there are a lot of them out there for less $$ than the ZHP. An 330 with an AT is still a fantastic automobile. There are fewer and fewer low mileage MT's out there. I see this as a symptom of the car, MT drivers drive their cars more. An MT adds to the driving enjoyment.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast