Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Congrats!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

What color was your original zhp?

Glad to have another person join the Imola Red movement.

Cool

My previous ZHP was Titanium Silver: '04 sedan, 6MT, alcantara, silver cube, xenons, moonroof, added OEM alarm, tasteful tint, UGDO, bluetooth, and aluminum pedals all just like my new car's seller. VIN check even shows they rolled out of Munich within a month of each other - they're practically twins, which makes this all the more nostalgic. I still like the TiAg, just wanted something with a little more heat for my summer fun car and I always liked the IR. Only being available outside the M's on the ZHP made it even more desirable as the ZHP's really have become something of a collector's item. I never could figure out how just a handful of little tweaks to the E46 platform could somehow create a car SO much fun to drive!

Thanks all for the welcomes, happy to be back in the company of fellow ZHP freaks-

P.S.- I'd post a pic, but they're all at the top of the thread. For 95,000 miles this thing looks amazing-

That is pretty awesome. Well enjoy the zhp once again,

Quote Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    My previous ZHP was Titanium Silver: '04 sedan, 6MT, alcantara, silver cube, xenons, moonroof, added OEM alarm, tasteful tint, UGDO, bluetooth, and aluminum pedals all just like my new car's seller. VIN check even shows they rolled out of Munich within a month of each other - they're practically twins, which makes this all the more nostalgic. I still like the TiAg, just wanted something with a little more heat for my summer fun car and I always liked the IR. Only being available outside the M's on the ZHP made it even more desirable as the ZHP's really have become something of a collector's item. I never could figure out how just a handful of little tweaks to the E46 platform could somehow create a car SO much fun to drive!

Thanks all for the welcomes, happy to be back in the company of fellow ZHP freaks-

P.S.- I'd post a pic, but they're all at the top of the thread. For 95,000 miles this thing looks amazing-
    Welcome back Mr. Kotter!

I also did an ED of an '04 IR with Natty brown cow and passed it on to a fellow board member here when I decided to go smaller with the 135i. That was five years ago and I still have a fond spot in my heart for the ZHP.

Congrats on the new addition and keep us posted on her new experiences up in the land of cheese whiz and curdles.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234