Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Audio from iPhone 4 is not the best, the car sounds a lot better live.

Exhaust:

BMW PAI:

2007 E90 328i, 2014 Jettak MKVI 1.8T

Lookin great, Dot. It's come a long way since you first bought it. That c/f lip accents the rear perfectly, especially since you have a black trunk handle. I'm considering the same thing. Happy modding!

2000 323i Steppy!

Quote Originally Posted by jpawela View Post
    Lookin great, Dot. It's come a long way since you first bought it. That c/f lip accents the rear perfectly, especially since you have a black trunk handle. I'm considering the same thing. Happy modding!
    Thanks! It has been intensive alright, I'll slow down a bit now that most things I wanted are done, but still new stuff to come!

Upgrades :D

Pics of the AE install:

And a little booboo..

Love them.

And a battle scar to boot!

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Lookin' good; that injury just makes it an official DIY!

PS Where'd you get your front license plate frame? It looks perfect, exactly the minimal type I've been looking for!

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    t looks perfect, exactly the minimal type I've been looking for!
    Blood, sweat and tears.. tears of joy when it was completed..

I looked for those license plates for a couple of weeks too, all I saw was either flashy or cheap.. I stumbled on this one at O'reilly when I went to get a cabin air filter. I like that also covers the screws, so no mess... $4 but you will need to buy the correct screws, in my case another $1.59

Link: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...0305&ppt=C0155

Very nice. I like the subtle mods. Everything flows together nicely.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Very nice. I like the subtle mods. Everything flows together nicely.
    Thanks! But I still think there is one missing component: wheels..

I put a big smile in my face every time I photoshop matte black ASA GT5's or alike on my car, but that's me, people suggested that black/dark wheels would brake that flow... I pulled the credit card 4-5 times at the local wheel shops, but it always goes back into the wallet unused.. I may just have to try..

Black wheels would look perfect on that car. I would argue that it would bring a better flow to the car and tie in all the black trim. The wheels would be the rug that tied the room together.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast