Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

2005 330i ZHP, Black Saphire over Natural Brown, 57k, 6spd, $18,700

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Not mine... looks pretty nice... Price is high though

http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/sho....php?t=1029415
    Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

Car does look great.

To the right person I think its not too high. However, I bet EAG buys this car and marks it up another 7k.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Frankly, I bet it was an EAG car to begin with, given where he's located and the fact that according to the post he bought it with only 33k miles on it.

Bet he still owes a chunk of change on it, which would explain the high ask.

[edit] Ah, yes, he states as much in one of his replies.

Somebody buy my car. This thing is perfect.

The asking price may seem high but when clean 150k mile examples fetch $10k $11k, seems like a very reasonable price to me
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

My car is optioned similar and has only 16k more miles and I would be 2-3k under that asking price if I had to sell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

If that car is fully sorted... I don't think the price is far off, honestly.

The car I just bought has 57k miles, but needed a & c pillars, headlamp lenses, FCABs, tires, polish/wax, Leatherique soften/condition, air filter, oil change, etc.

Bringing everything back up to current can cost a few thousand in time/parts even if it is low miles. Turn key ready to go, and in the shape its in, thats a really nice package.

BMW CCA # 510252

Hi all. That's my car in the link. Thank you for the compliments.

I did pick it up from EAG. They did CAB's and the steering wheel when I took possession.

I can move a bit on price, but I don't think the starting point is too far off for a clean, unmolested ZHP with these miles. I'm not in too big of a hurry so I didn't see a reason to give it away. I'll definitely entertain offers, though!

It's going in on Monday for an oil change, cabin filter, and to replace the passenger side window switch—the plastic button broke on the pass front. It's been parked all winter, so if my mechanic finds anything that needs to be taken care of I'll have him do so prior to sale. It has a clean vehicle report. I had it professionally detailed last August and if I still have it once the weather is consistently warm I'll clay bar, polish and wax the outside and shine up the interior. I'm not driving it since I decided to sell it, so mileage won't climb much.

Quote Originally Posted by eddye View Post
    Hi all. That's my car in the link. Thank you for the compliments.

I did pick it up from EAG. They did CAB's and the steering wheel when I took possession.

I can move a bit on price, but I don't think the starting point is too far off for a clean, unmolested ZHP with these miles. I'm not in too big of a hurry so I didn't see a reason to give it away. I'll definitely entertain offers, though!

It's going in on Monday for an oil change, cabin filter, and to replace the passenger side window switch—the plastic button broke on the pass front. It's been parked all winter, so if my mechanic finds anything that needs to be taken care of I'll have him do so prior to sale. It has a clean vehicle report. I had it professionally detailed last August and if I still have it once the weather is consistently warm I'll clay bar, polish and wax the outside and shine up the interior. I'm not driving it since I decided to sell it, so mileage won't climb much.
    Welcome! GLWS