Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wink Wish me luck on my adventure!

I'm finally picking up the new car tomorrow! 03 IMOLA MT SEDAN with 104,XXX miles!

Im flying out of Milwaukee, Wi at 6am and arriving in Manchester,NH at 11am (connecting flight in Baltimore).

I will be driving the car back to Wisconsin from New Hampshire Friday afternoon. Google says its 17 hour drive home. If anyone could give me tips long driving I would appreciate it! I already have AAA and plan to pick up some oil somewhere in New Hampshire.

Also if anyone would like to PM there phone number in case of emergency that would be really really helpful. Maybe places to stop and sight see or eat along Interstate E. 90. I will be driving through Buffalo and Cleveland so I was thinking maybe Nigara Falls or The Rock n Roll Hall of fame?

I will most likely be posting updates in this thread about how the car is handling and what not. But to say the least I cannot wait to pick this car up and finally get the ZHP experience.
    I would also like to thank the family for being very welcoming and helping me with all my noob questions during my buying process lol

GL. Looking forward to pics, etc.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Congratulations on your new car! I like long drives, that sounds like a fun trip good luck!

Awesome! Stop and eat all the good food you can on the way.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Awesome! Stop and eat all the good food you can on the way.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Probably gonna bring back a few lobster tails or something of that nature back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish me luck on my adventure!

Congrats and happy driving. The side trip to Niagara Falls will add a few hours to your trip. If your interested in doing that, take the first exit after the toll booth before Buffalo to I 290 west, then I 190 north over Grand Island and finish up taking the Robert Moses Parkway to the falls. If that's to far definitely stop in the Buffalo for a Teds foot long hot dog or Duffs on Rt 263 Millersport Hwy for the best Buffalo Wings.

If you have extra time in Cleveland Oh the Rock n Roll hall of fame is at Deadman's curve on I 90 as well as some other great attractions. For a more scenic rout don't make the turn at Deadman's and stay straight in Rt 2 west. This will turn into Rt 6 west and take you through miles of lakeside cities. In more than an hour ride on rt 6 you'll be in Sandusky Oh, take rt 4 south to get back to Rt 80 the Ohio Turnpike. Just watch the speed if you take Rt 6. FYI many miles of 35 mph speed zones with only a few stop lights except for Lakewood and Lorain Oh.

Safe travels

Last edited by 3ZHPGUY; 03-21-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Congrats. Have a safe fun trip. I think another IR, 6MT car will be taking a road trip to a new home this weekend. Hopefully we'll get updates on that epic journey also.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Thanks everyone! Boarding the plane now! Let's get it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bshovers View Post
    Thanks everyone! Boarding the plane now! Let's get it!!!

Have a safe flight

2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Thanks man!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast