Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Well water will cause acid etching in your clear coat and on your windows. Be careful...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Ohh boy, I gotta look into that Griot's water filter then...not too expensive if i remember right

Look into Aquapel for your windows. Search it up on YouTube for comparisons. I've had one $12 application last two years. Way more convenient than RainX.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Here's a bunch of aquapel stuff on Amazon.com (a forum advertiser): http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.ht...reative=390957

Which one is it, Trevor?

Wow there is a lot of that stuff! You could even buy a bulk load of these for a group buy to sell on the site or giveaway for prizes.

The cheapest I see is $4/application but at $5 shipping that's more expensive. Maybe the selling will ship you 25 of them for the same shipping.

But it's a great product. Everyone that I've got on the product here locally is very happy with it compared to the competition. What's special that most others don't have is in that 'tube' applicator are two liquids. Once the tube fins are squeezed which cracks the membranes inside for both liquids to mix it starts to leak out slowly which you rub onto the glass. Aquapel then cures and bonds to the glass making it a long lasting product!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

And you may be able to find it even cheaper on eBay. Here's a bunch of aquapel stuff (link here).

Trevor, thanks for mentioning this product. Have never heard of it before. May have to buy some, my friend.

It's amazing stuff considering that your windshield wipers are your second lifeline next to your tires in rain. When you can have great tires that can shed water fast enough from underneath and a windshield that can shed water faster than your wipers can wipe, you'll become unstoppable in the most extreme rainstorms experienced. Even driving on the highway and a semi streams a second of puddle water onto your car, you will only be startled but your vision will be clear to keep a straight line.

When you consider the alternatives to not using this product on your car, $10 is one of the most economical "what if" insurance to invest in yourself and the people around you.

Once you get it I have a trick to apply it. The packaging says it'll only last for the front windshield. But I can apply to every side window, side mirror and rear window all in one go. :D
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Trevor, I am picking some up. Looks like eBay is the way to go. You'll have to give me the trick once I get it.

It also works great on house windows if they receive a lot of rain on them too. You'll notice that the slicker, less porous Aquapelled surface will give dirt a hard time adhering to.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Well I need this product for all three of my cars. Will four of those tubes be enough?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast