Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FT: my BMW Performance exhaust for your zhp exhaust

I just recently bought this bmw performance exhaust from a member here and had it installed. I only have about 150 miles on it. I have two kids and it's too loud for them to watch their movies in the backseat when we frequently take road trips. Anyone in SoCal, particularly north county San Diego that wants to trade+plus cash on your end for my exhaust? I am only looking for an OEM stock exhaust from a ZHP.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    roof rails represent

I'd love to trade you, but I'm in Houston

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

If you want mine, I don't daily drive my car. I can get the exhaust off quickly. PM me if you want to pursue it

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    If you want mine, I don't daily drive my car. I can get the exhaust off quickly. PM me if you want to pursue it

Sent from in the bushes
    Are you in SoCal? I don't want to have to ship

roof rails represent

Quote Originally Posted by gronsay View Post
    Are you in SoCal? I don't want to have to ship

Unfortunately no, I'm in Houston TX. But I can ship mine to you if you can ship me yours after you swap them out.. If you don't have any takers. No pressure

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

I just recently bought this bmw performance exhaust from a member here and had it installed. I only have about 150 miles on it. I have two kids and it's too loud for them to watch their movies in the backseat when we frequently take road trips. Anyone in SoCal, particularly north county San Diego that wants to trade+plus cash on your end for my exhaust? I am only looking for an OEM stock exhaust from a ZHP.

Thanks

Is it an axle back or full cat back?

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Is it an axle back or full cat back?

Sent from in the bushes
    It is the rear section only, not including the mid section...part number 18100429614 on ECS

roof rails represent

It is the rear section only, not including the mid section...part number 18100429614 on ECS

Perfect. If you change your mind, I'll be willing to work a deal with you. Like I said, I have another car I can drive. Don't mind having to wait a little bit.

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Perfect. If you change your mind, I'll be willing to work a deal with you. Like I said, I have another car I can drive. Don't mind having to wait a little bit.

Sent from in the bushes
    Ok, I will keep it in mind

roof rails represent

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I'm in norcal and I'm interested.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast