Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Matt's DIY adventure fixing vacuum issues

Today will kick off my adventure to fix my trouble codes 2882 and 2883. Later today I'll be going to get a smoke test done. Only part that's not DIY. Updates coming soon.

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

To add to this, I have already purchased the G.A.S. Disa kit for my valve. Hoping it's only a disa issue

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Hopefully that smoke test will help finding the leak!

After testing, disa valve leaks slightly, and ccv hose is cracked. Getting new ccv hose and vacuum hoses

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    After testing, disa valve leaks slightly, and ccv hose is cracked. Getting new ccv hose and vacuum hoses

Sent from in the bushes
    Could do CCV delete...

Just got out of BMW of Houston North. $273 for everything needed. Time for a steak

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1396047447227.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  41.3 KB

Saw this little jewel when getting parts

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1396053399519.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  37.8 KB

Seems like I should get more for almost $400

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Yea thats about right....nothing cool, or flashy, about it...just plain ol rubber and plastic parts...that we must buy from time to time!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
    Yea thats about right....nothing cool, or flashy, about it...just plain ol rubber and plastic parts...that we must buy from time to time!
    Yeah true that. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast