Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

2006 BMW 330Ci, 1 Owner, M Package (really ZHP), 50,000 miles, Auto - $15900 (Casselberry)

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

Do not buy from this guy. I paid $179.99 for a PPI and he wouldn't let the mechanic drive the car. Mechanic said that it was the first time he has been told then in his 20 years of service. Something is fishy. Not to mention the guy was a real jackass on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooneyjp View Post
    Do not buy from this guy. I paid $179.99 for a PPI and he wouldn't let the mechanic drive the car. Mechanic said that it was the first time he has been told then in his 20 years of service. Something is fishy. Not to mention the guy was a real jackass on the phone.
    Here's the truth about Rooneyjp:

Hello everyone I'm the "jackass" Rooneyjp speaks about. Just wanted to clear up a few things as he did tell me he would tell everyone possible not to buy my car but he's left out a few FACTS.

Normally I would care but it speaks volumes when someone goes out of their way to ruin someones Forsale Ad when they don't get their way and this is what it boils down to.

I was very, very clear no one other then the "end user" drives the car. Prior to Rooneyjp getting an inspection done on the car he wanted me to drive the car across down to have the car look at by someone he found on the internet. I told him I'm not driving the car to subject the car to being wrecked, something flying up from the road nicking the hood, windshield, etc. Its a risk/liability factor I will not expose the car to. It was made very clear this is our policy only the person buying the car after they put a deposit on the car can test drive the car. I was very clear, come down I'll pick you up from the airport come view the car and YOU THE BUYER can test drive the car.

This is our policy like it or not but it should be respected. I told Rooneyjp he could send anyone he wants to view the car at our place. I stayed an hour late to make sure the car was inspected the day he wanted it done.I took the inspector on a test drive as he is not insured to drive the car and again it was explained prior to I don't want anything to happen to the car. When I took the inspector for a test drive he said the only thing I need to check is the following, 1. The car goes into overdrive 2. The cruise works 3. during a hard brake with no hands on the wheel the car doesn't pull to the right or left 4. Check the car for any odd noises..... The car passed and had no issues You can clearly see the front tires are wearing perfect, no leaks, etc. The guy could see the car drove fine, rode fine, performed perfect. He commented on how nice the car was, that he hasn't seen one this nice in a long time.

I gave the telephone number to Rooneyjp for the Euro shop that worked on/serviced the car for the pass 4 years, they told him its a good car. I have all the service records back to new, 1 Owner, just serviced in Dec 2013, oil, filter, wiper blades, front end control arm bushings. Just had the valve cover gasket replaced. The typical things an 8 year old 50,000 mile 330CI needs. The car speaks for itself.

My customer service was so bad because I send him multiple pictures of areas he wanted to see, found a place that could view the cars condition, offered to pick him up from the airport, put him in touch with the previous Euro shop that worked on the car. Told him I'd rather talk via phone then email as some things don't come off right in an email. If this is poor customer service then I'm sorry. Things went side ways when Rooneyjp was told over and over my policy on people driving the car and he then talks down to me and MAKES A DEMAND OF "WELL IF YOU DON'T LET HIM DRIVE THE CAR THEN I'm NOT BUYING IT". What kind of response do you think your going to get?

I begged him, come see the car and you will see. The car has a perfect history, 1 owner, all service records, unreal clean, just serviced, just PASSED INSPECTION. The next thing VIEW THE CAR YOURSELF.

Only one person needs to like the way the car drives and that's the person buying it. The car is going to drive the way any garaged kept, never been wrecked, always serviced, tires are wearing perfect should drive.

Oh and for all those so quick to say the cars been wrecked because the sticker doesn't look factory, its the factory sticker with the VIN, Production date and you can see the factory black/silver VIN tag under the large white sticker.

This post is to say nothing more then the car is dead new for a 8 year old 50,000 mile car. To recommend people not buy the car because you wouldn't come view the car with a perfect history, service, 1 owner, previous tech said great car, inspector said really nice car (which he did ride in) and don't respect my policy is very telling.

Good day
    Last edited by I'm Ready; 04-05-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Ugh
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim