Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZHPMafia.com Articles Page

Many of you may not realize that ZHPMafia.com has opened up another section of the site (because you've bookmarked the main forum page).

However, anyone who goes to ZHPMafia.com will now be greeted by an official welcome page. See here. That page was launched last night.

It will be used for a host of things in the future but for now I have two items on the page. A welcome message and details about the ZHP Mafia meet in Virginia during the summer.

I've used the welcome message to convey our sense of inclusiveness here. I want visitors to realize that having a ZHP-optioned 330 is not a requirement of this site. An appreciation for BMWs in general will do.

I've also got the power to promote forum posts into articles. Therefore, I will constantly be on the prowl for interesting posts that I think members and visitors will be interested in seeing in the spotlight.

Let me know what you think.

Very professional. Great job boss!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy
    Very professional. Great job boss!
    It will get better. I'm still learning the system. I was flying by the seat of my pants when I launched it last night. Glad I didn't break anything.

I used to be a producer at AOL. Those days are serving me well!

I like the new home page, was always thinking it would be nice to have. Once again good job!

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC17
    I like the new home page, was always thinking it would be nice to have. Once again good job!
    Thanks, MC.

Exactly what a Classy site like ours needed Marcus. Im always impressed that you solve problems before the problem arises. Excellent page build. I like the initial entry, and also that it does not take up the whole page. I like the link to the meet, (and i hope thats dane's house, cause if it is he has room for all of us to stay! lol) and the recent posts scrolls down the edges are perfect. All in all a stellar job. Keep us posted when you change it so we can see the transformations.

D
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman
    Exactly what a Classy site like ours needed Marcus. Im always impressed that you solve problems before the problem arises. Excellent page build. I like the initial entry, and also that it does not take up the whole page. I like the link to the meet, (and i hope thats dane's house, cause if it is he has room for all of us to stay! lol) and the recent posts scrolls down the edges are perfect. All in all a stellar job. Keep us posted when you change it so we can see the transformations.

D
    Not dane's. Ha!

I do try to stay ahead of the curve. I will let you know when I make substantial changes.

That was just a random pic of historic Williamsburg

My crib.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I like it. Very nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast