Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My 03 Touring

After almost 3 year hiatus I'm back, sort of. My 03 touring pictured at the beginning of this thread was my second touring and was traded for a Merc, so umm yeah.

I just finished up a cheapo E46 as a fun STX car and decided to hunt around for something else. I found some interesting projects including a 76 2002 but the body needed a lot more work than I am capable of, then this appeared. Blown head gasket, body damage, extremely filthy, but RWD, 5MT, Fern Green Metallic, and a touring! So I pounced lol.

It'll be a slow project, not sure on the motor yet (M52B28TU is likely, but the M54B30 is possible since I already have a line on one). more than likely I won't start on her until summer as I have other ongoing projects currently in the works (I have 5 cars now lol).

Here she is coming home and meeting the rest of the crew (cell phone pics)...
    Attached Images Attached Images     

awesome, and congrats!

i picked up my first Touring recently and i love it. it's going to become a 330iT at the least.... or perhaps an M332iT.
    peter

2005 330iT ZHP | the Growlour

2010 328iT M Sport | smooth operator

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    awesome, and congrats!

i picked up my first Touring recently and i love it. it's going to become a 330iT at the least.... or perhaps an M332iT.
    Actually I started reading your thread while having coffee this morning lol. Nice looking Japanrot! I too hail from the great white north, Calgary. I will be heading home this summer to check out some of those tasty JDM imports Canada gets.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123