Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best place to buy BMW Mtech II bumper?

Hey guys

A good friend of mine has a 2001 325ci with lots of mods. He currently has an aftermarket aero kit from Bav Auto years ago. Now he wants to switch over to Mtech II. Front, rear and side skirts

Wheres the best place to get it from and best pricing??

Thanks
    Last edited by gr330zhp; 02-21-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Check site sponsors first......then ddm or modbargains.

I think etuningeuros has em. Talk to Eli over in the sponsor area...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Not sure if it's the best pricing or not. Here is one from Khoa: http://www.khoalty.com/bmw-e46/exter...technik-bumper

That price is pretty competitive.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That is pretty good!

Bavarian Auto has the entire kit, front, rear bumpers, side skirts and fogs for $1429

What do you guys think on that pricing?

I think much of bavauto is overpriced imho. Check to see if khoa can get you pricing on the kit.....

Only thing with Bavauto is they will match prices for me and he would be picking it up rather than paying shipping costs...but yes you are right, they are pricey on some stuff

I am checking out Khoa and other sponsors

Ok...sounds good brutha.

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Only thing with Bavauto is they will match prices for me and he would be picking it up rather than paying shipping costs...but yes you are right, they are pricey on some stuff

I am checking out Khoa and other sponsors
    Tell Khoa that you're a member of ZHP Mafia. Tell him what you're trying to do. See if he can come in lower than everyone else -- with shipping factored in.

Am I crazy or does Khoalty not sell the side skirts or rear bumper?

At the BavAuto price why not just get it from the dealer (minus the fogs)? It's $1243 from the dealer for the front, rear, and side skirts and if he's a member of the CCA that's 10% off so $1118. Then buy the fogs from Khoa for $90 and your into it for about $1210.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast