Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC17
    Am I crazy or does Khoalty not sell the side skirts or rear bumper?

At the BavAuto price why not just get it from the dealer (minus the fogs)? It's $1243 from the dealer for the front, rear, and side skirts and if he's a member of the CCA that's 10% off so $1118. Then buy the fogs from Khoa for $90 and your into it for about $1210.
    Not sure on Khoa. I will summons him to this forum. See if he can give us a definitive answer.

BavAuto's price is so high because its OEM, correct? I believe Khoa's are aftermarket.

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Yeah I dont even know what BMW is asking for them But like Alex said, I am almost 100% sure they are OE...

Any other suggestions on places guys?

So far Khoa and Bav

If there is enough folks, we can do some sort of group buy to make it worth while for everyone depending what they are looking for. For the Mtech bumpers I know where the sources are coming from as well as where others are getting it from. The only thing we wont' do is ship these out greyhound just bc we don't like to go to downtown and drop them off and have you go pick it up. We only use Seko Worldwide for now to do all our freight which is a little costly but in the end you get what you need and we fully insure every bumper to make sure there is no monkey business going on.

Khoa, do you guys carry the entire kit -- front, sideskirts, rear, etc.?

Sides is a negative, i can get the front and back. What most do, from what I know, is they buy our m3 replica sides, which look just as good. But it comes down to preference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12