Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    It's me telling my passengers "you have to pull it twice, it's a BMW thing" when they ask what's wrong with the door handle.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    It's like double-clicking with your mouse! We can take care of that with PA Soft, but you will probably want someone with NCSEx to do some of the other stuff like hazard breaking (or whatever the BMW lingo is for that).

PA SOFT: Change the temps on your heated seats

I changed my seat temps last night using PA Soft....I'm glad I did this. Bumping up the seat temps was just what my back needed!

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I changed my seat temps last night using PA Soft....I'm glad I did this. Bumping up the seat temps was just what my back needed!
    Did you go up on all three? I went down to prevent toasted buns.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Did you go up on all three? I went down to prevent toasted buns.
    I went up on all three because I have back issues...used them tonight and I like the new settings much better...or at least my back does

I feel your pain! Not sure im could take hotter than the high setting though!!

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I feel your pain! Not sure im could take hotter than the high setting though!!

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.
    The settings on my ///M haven't been changed yet...I think I will be doing this sometime over the weekend

It surprises me to hear about the variation in the seat temps. On other forums and here it seems like some get too hot and others not hot enough. Mine are underneath the padding instead of in it so it makes sense mine wouldn't get warm enough without doing this mod.

Anyway, glad to hear this will help your back, cakM3!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post

The values do not appear like Celsius numbers because they are hexadecimals. In the picture the values are 26, 29, 2D. In decimal (Celsius) that is 36, 41, and 46 degrees.

You can use this page to covert the values back and forth yourself to get an idea. I found a free app for my iPhone that did the same thing. http://www.statman.info/conversions/hexadecimal.html
    I know this is reviving an old thread (but still useful). I went to the website listed above and the decimals I get for values 26,29,2D=38,41,45. Is OP wrong or am I confused?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    I know this is reviving an old thread (but still useful). I went to the website listed above and the decimals I get for values 26,29,2D=38,41,45. Is OP wrong or am I confused?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Windows Calculator also has HEX -> DEC conversion feature and I used that along with the website mentioned above. Your numbers look right to me.
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123