Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Shop Wrong About A/C?

I had an indie shop check out my AC awhile back and they said that the pressure was good. As you guys know, I have random periods where my AC will start to blow warm all the sudden until I shut off the car for awhile, then it blows cold again. I also notice that when it is blowing cold, the drivers side is nice and icey and the passenger side is warmer.

Is this shop wrong? Do I need a full evac and recharge? Summer is coming and this aint gonna fly anymore. It must be corrected.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Sounds like low charge to me

Samsung Galaxy S5...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I was having a similar issue last year that seamed to fix itself during a 1,200 mile road trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

The PO of my car had mine charged a month or so before I bought it. Last 70+ day we had it was not blowing cold. My indy did a evac/recharge and didn't find leaks. They did put dye in it but it was too cold on the day I took it in for them to check it under higher pressure. I need to go back and have it checked, but it seems to be cooing fine for now. They did say they wouldn't charge for recheck or evac if repairs were needed--just additional freon, parts and labor. You might need to do something similar. They charged me ~$230.