Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    I have track pics but of my E36 M3. Is that allowed? I sold the M3 a couple months ago, so maybe I'll have track pics of the ZHP this spring/summer.
    Definitely. You guys can do whatever you want in the track forum. Not exclusive to ZHPs.

just some more because I'm inbetween classes and bored. I have wayy too many photos

Fender Gap anyone?

I just nipped that cone as you can see

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Laguna Seca

Nothing exciting like a dust cloud with my ZHP emerging from it. I'm a good boy at the track.
    Jeff

Golden Gate Chapter BMW CCA - Autocross - Join Us!

"You drive like old people $#@%... slow and sloppy!" - George Carlin

Wish I could drive the corkscrew @ Laguna Seca.

Jeff, That 1st pic looks like a fun and challenging sweeper. Looks like you need a good footing prior the the corner if there's a long straight before it. Coming in hard and braking I can envision having to quickly trail brake off to balance the car into the elevation change or else, oooops....there goes the rear end while braking too hard! If there's a nice straight just after then I guess you can try to compensate it with some throttle to get her back in line! Thinking that makes me want to go out driving...damn!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I H8 u guys.

I will see myself out of this exclusive sub-forum now.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

3 words

2. Body roll.

P.S. The Z4///M won't dhu 2 above, I bet.

so then it will just be...

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

LOL Daney. The whole world is a track. We're always in a race no matter where we are. Be welcome! We welcome! We are the ZHP Mafia!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I wish I could run at Laguna Seca...period.

However, I'm trying to get my money straight so I can get a Mid-Ohio track day.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Auto-X pics only, unfortunately. I reeeeeeeeally want actual track pics, but I never have anyone to take them for me because our track days are always on a Friday, and nobody's willing to take the day off from work to snap pics...

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast