Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
    Looks great Kyle.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Father & Son

Another family shot from The ZHPGUY. This is my first addition to this thread so, i though I'd start with a few older shots from 2008 & 2009

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

A few shots from last weekends race. Best day was Sunday for me where I finished 1st in class and 6th in PAX out of 50 drivers.

woops:

the wife:

co-driver:

me:

BMW Tricycle

Nice pics. Love it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

When a wheel is leaving the ground does that mean sway bars are too firm/thick? I always wondered that. Awesome action pics!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    When a wheel is leaving the ground does that mean sway bars are too firm/thick? I always wondered that. Awesome action pics!
    Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Sometimes it's the suspension maxing out and there is no where else for it to travel besides up. Sometimes you do adjust it too much and that's the case

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

So the best adjustment for Auto-X would be to have sways adjusted just enough that the suspension can reach max travel at any given corner of the track. The more rubber stays on the ground, the less time it takes to complete.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    So the best adjustment for Auto-X would be to have sways adjusted just enough that the suspension can reach max travel at any given corner of the track. The more rubber stays on the ground, the less time it takes to complete.
    Essentially, yes. You're giving up traction by lifting a wheel.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

But I guess you get better pics and style points for lifting a tire off the ground! LOL It does look DOPE!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Lifting a wheel may mean that you're giving up grip somewhere, but usually it's a tradeoff that you're making to improve grip somewhere else.

Lots of very fast BMWs lift wheels. I don't think lifting a wheel makes you fast or slow, it's all about when, how, and why...

I spent a fair bit of time testing bar settings yesterday from a 27mm bar on full soft to a 30mm bar on nearly full stiff, and while the stiffest option lifts wheels, it's also the fastest. (for my driving, with those tires, on that surface, on that course...)

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast