Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Wobz

Excellent write-up! I found myself intrigued and laughing at the same time; you obviously love her very much.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Quote Originally Posted by AzkotikBMW View Post

Now, I MUST know, where did you get your AE's?

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...4679#post24679
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I could take that any number of ways, but I'm just going to leave that right here.
    Yes please. How embarrassing.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I definitely have plans for this car in the cosmetic department that not many have done. I want to keep the mode mostly on the side of things that aren't as common. That means no clears and no eagle eyes. It'll definitely keep it fresh, and may or may not decide to include some of the aforementioned items, or variations of.

I'm thinking yellow high beam bowls, black LTW flag on the front corner. Instead of yellow bowls, perhaps having angel eyes only on the high beams, complimented by the yellow fogs being turned on. Etc.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I definitely have plans for this car in the cosmetic department that not many have done. I want to keep the mode mostly on the side of things that aren't as common. That means no clears and no eagle eyes. It'll definitely keep it fresh, and may or may not decide to include some of the aforementioned items, or variations of.

I'm thinking yellow high beam bowls, black LTW flag on the front corner. Instead of yellow bowls, perhaps having angel eyes only on the high beams, complimented by the yellow fogs being turned on. Etc.
    I like the way you think.

Heads up....I will not call your car Wobbie when you are here on March 5th and 6th.....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I will not call your car Wobbie when you are here on March 5th and 6th.....
    How will you address her when you guys meet? LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

"Park your Imola down the street. There's already one in my driveway"?

Hehe....just joking.

With open arms of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    How will you address her when you guys meet? LOL
    Gee, I dunno... "my car", perhaps?
    I technically do not have a name for the car. I just decided to use what's on the license plate as a makeshift name. I do not call my car Wobbie at all when speaking about it, nor have I ever called it that in the past. That is strictly for use in this thread only unless others escalate it. I for sure will not start the trend.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I like the way you think.

Heads up....I will not call your car Wobbie when you are here on March 5th and 6th unless I've had at least 9 beers.....
    ^^^^
    Fixed
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    ^^^^
    Fixed
    Hmm, if he has 9 beers by the time I get there, there is a problem. lol

"What happened to your engine??? Why is it making funny noises???"
    "Dane was piss drunk when we did the VANOS seals... he says the noise normal after a VANOS job though so it's all good."

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast