Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 96 of 143 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Wobz

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    He needs to pint that lower grille now (as do I!).

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.
    I hate to say this Shawn but I also need to paint my lower grill

Sent from my iPhone5S using Tapatalk

He needs to pint that lower grille now (as do I!).

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.
    Considering what a pain it is to either take it out or put it back in (I can't remember which), this gets put low on the priority list along with my rear deck.

I'll probably do it one of these weekends. I need to spray the rear deck so if I'm going through the effort for that, then doing a stupid front grille will be a piece of cake. I'll be in the zone.

I do want to extend a big thanks to Charrie for getting my motor perfectly aligned in the mirror. This is such a pain to do with the sedans where the ribbon cable motor has to be swapped for the M3 housings. My mirrors have never been right the entire time I've owned the car because one of the previous owners completely butchered the M3 mirror swap, so it's so refreshing to finally have mirrors that adjust properly! It only took 5 years for me to fix this after much trial and error (mostly error). All it took was Charrie's keen modding eye to get it done. Kudos to you sir.

The mirror vibrates like a mofo when the car is running and on the street driving, but that's nothing that we can fix at this time. We spent all afternoon trying to fix both the mirror alignment and the vibrating mirror. Charlie thinks it's the screws that hold the M3 mirror cap to the baseplate, but we've tightened those quite a bit and used Red Loctite on it, yet it still vibrates. Since the mirrors now work, I'm going to put this issue to bed for now and revisit it one day...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1437162938904.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  55.7 KB Look who we found in our neck of the woods. Ayan is working hard supervising BP while he changes his brake pads.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Nice

sent from mobile device
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

They let him and Wobbie across the border?!

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.
    Anything is possible Shawn!

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Anything is possible Shawn!
    KG lol

Was great to meet BP in person for the first time. He replaced my driver's side mirror motor and boy, he is so detail oriented and particular about doing everything the 'right way'. Thanks so much BP!!
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

What these young kids don't understand is the importance of coordination, supervision and empowerment that I like to call "management". We managers are the ones that really make it all happen.

Great to see BP again, and wish him an awesome track weekend at Calabogie.
    orange260z

2009 Porsche Carrera S Coupe PDK/Sport Chrono Plus - Porsche Racing Green / Sand Beige Full Leather
    1999 Miata - Brilliant Black/Tan Leather

Page 96 of 143 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast