Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 137 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1427

Thread: Wobz

Wow those Northeast winters have been hard on that diff. It was shiny new when I put it in Charlies car.
    If you want to test the diff but don't want the strain on the drive train of doing a burnout , why not find a big empty parking lot in the rain...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Wow those Northeast winters have been hard on that diff.
    New England sucks Rob.....SUCKS.....

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    +1000

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Yeah... I think you'd be shocked if you found out how much rust was on the hard brake lines in the back of your old ZHP. We discovered it when removing the LSD...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Yeah... I think you'd be shocked if you found out how much rust was on the hard brake lines in the back of your old ZHP. We discovered it when removing the LSD...
    Before I sold my 98 Malibu, the brake lines rusted through and I had fluid dripping on the side. That was about 17 winters.

Yea I had a F250 I used for snow plowing.... Had to replace every brake line on it...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

That is some serious update.
    I like the silver headlight trim, don't see that often.
    And thanks the correct spelling on your French: la pièce de résistance!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Very nice werk BP!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Before I sold my 98 Malibu, the brake lines rusted through and I had fluid dripping on the side. That was about 17 winters.
    Ouch. Some states are just worse than others, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Yea I had a F250 I used for snow plowing.... Had to replace every brake line on it...
    Not surprised. So many of the plow trucks are rusting to oblivion around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    That is some serious update.
    I like the silver headlight trim, don't see that often.
    And thanks the correct spelling on your French: la pièce de résistance!
    I tried to get the phrase right; I knew the spelling but I didn't know the 'direction' of the accents so I had to Google that one.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Very nice werk BP!
    Thanks JR
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

My lighting changes continue. Next on the list: Morimoto XB LED fog lights via the Group Buy that Gary so kindly set up. Just paid for my set, so we'll see when it arrives.

I'm also kicking around the idea of getting a spare set of headlight bowls and retrofitting proper LED projectors to them. I'm thinking of going with M-LED projectors from Morimoto. They seem to provide the best high beam pattern and width out of the other projectors, and have brightness comparable to Xenons at a set distance judging by some of TRS' videos. They're rather pricey though, and I'll have to learn how to do this type of retrofit.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Page 137 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast