Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Matt's ZHP project, Project Ultimate Grocery Getter

Hey fellas, today is as good of day as any to start this thread for my zhp project. After all this time of ownership, I have now decided that it's time to build this car into a rocketship. The first item has arrived today, now it's time to get into the project. Starting out on this, I will move along a little slower, the wife and I are planning to buy a house towards the end of the year.

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1398128746421.jpg
Views: 1829
Size:  36.9 KB

BimmerBrakes headers arrived today! Still waiting on the install kit with new hardware and gaskets.

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Nice. This is gonna be good.
    In the market for an E90 M3

awesome.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Nice man. Get you an air ratchet and plenty of diff extensions and flexi elbows or your life will be bad! Also expect most all of the header bolts to come out when you remove the old ones. Which for me was ideal since I replaced all the bolts anyways. And you can just sink the new ones there's plenty of threads once the new headers are on. Also remove the heat shields on the old ones when removing and new ones when reinstalling, makes the job much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. Good luck with the install...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
    Nice man. Get you an air ratchet and plenty of diff extensions and flexi elbows or your life will be bad! Also expect most all of the header bolts to come out when you remove the old ones. Which for me was ideal since I replaced all the bolts anyways. And you can just sink the new ones there's plenty of threads once the new headers are on. Also remove the heat shields on the old ones when removing and new ones when reinstalling, makes the job much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes sir, got all the tools needed and more for this project, I used to be a heavy equipment tech for Caterpillar. Now that I have a desk job, got more tools than I know what to do with!

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

After the headers are installed, the next item up for bids will be the brakes. It's near due for new pads and roters, so going to upgrade both. Been shopping them around between bimmerbrakes and ecstuning.com

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    Yes sir, got all the tools needed and more for this project, I used to be a heavy equipment tech for Caterpillar. Now that I have a desk job, got more tools than I know what to do with!

Sent from in the bushes
    Lol...I can't imagine the amount of oversized tools you must have. Will likely feel like working on R/c cars with normal sized car tools...

Oo this looks pretty.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast