Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    I think so. It looks very familiar to what I remember purchasing. That said, the fabric is thicker than the stock fabric. Yes, I was able to install the center strips. They however are a bit delicate/brittle on the tabs so be careful.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have bought new pillars and called it good. I still have the B and C pillars to do.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Good stuff

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

A little stable update:

Earlier this year I got rid of my Jeep Cherokee (XJ) due to the money pit it was becoming and the continual maintenance / re-work I was having to do due to new parts failing.

I finally have a replacement to the XJ. My dad is selling me his '03 4Runner V8 Sport. It has ~117,000mi on it, has been very well maintained (received a binder from my dad; he's the original owner), and is in excellent condition. While I'm not thrilled that it is an auto, I'm happy about that it is a good evolution in my next winter vehicle. Hoping it lasts a long time! From what I've read, the V8 is a great engine as long as it is maintained. I'm flying home next month to pick it up.

-Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Nice new rig. Enjoy the ownership

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Nice, Perfect for those Denver winters

YELKOS - Lake Norman, NC
    2006 330Ci ZHP, ZPP Vert. 6MT Mystic Blue / Grey Montana leather
    purchased 8/23/17 w/ 92,000

Current Stable

2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus (wife's ride)
    2005 Ford F-150 Lariat 4X4 (Daily Driver)
    2006 Acura MDX Touring (Daughter's college car)
    Deceased (Sold)
    2006 Audi A6
    1999 328I 5MT
    1998 528I AT

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Nice new rig. Enjoy the ownership
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelkos View Post
    Nice, Perfect for those Denver winters
    Thanks! I'm a bit excited to get it. The only thing it needs at the moment will be rear brakes and new tires.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

I feel like an idiot. Got pulled over last night. Not for speeding but for having expired plates.

I cannot believe I forgot to do this. Damn wedding stuff lol!
    Last edited by Whammy; 11-08-2017 at 01:27 PM.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sorry, dude!

Body shop called this week to schedule the car going in to get a new rear bumper. Going to drop it off on Friday before leaving for the airport to pick up V8 goodness!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

That 4 runner.... I drove one for the first time this summer.... borrowed it from a friend when I was back in Jersey... it was early 2000's beat to crap with a ton of miles on it and a pretty anemic engine but I really liked it! It was a good solid vehicle with a nice layout... I wanted to drive it home! lol
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast