Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    For those that do not know, this is what I replaced the ZHP with. I had a 4th Gen 4Runner. Unfortunately it was in an accident and got taken by insurance. My decision was to move down from two to one (and my wife is happy about that). I wasn't a fan of the 5th Gen 4runners and have wanted a wagon for a while. Hopefully this serves me well in CO.

-Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    For those that do not know, this is what I replaced the ZHP with. I had a 4th Gen 4Runner. Unfortunately it was in an accident and got taken by insurance. My decision was to move down from two to one (and my wife is happy about that). I wasn't a fan of the 5th Gen 4runners and have wanted a wagon for a while. Hopefully this serves me well in CO.

We rented one in CO 2 years ago and it was the 4cyl. Severely underpowered especially at high altitude but drives well and has a ton of space. But overall we quite liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    We rented one in CO 2 years ago and it was the 4cyl. Severely underpowered especially at high altitude but drives well and has a ton of space. But overall we quite liked it.

This one is the 3.6R (H6). A little more power than the 4cyl. I couldn't consider a 4cyl in the mountains. With there being less oxygen, more power is always better!

-Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    This one is the 3.6R (H6). A little more power than the 4cyl. I couldn't consider a 4cyl in the mountains. With there being less oxygen, more power is always better!

Good choice

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142