Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For Sale (SOLD) : E30 M3 BMW stock 15x7" BBS wheels

Hey folks,

I've had these wheels sitting in the back of my garage for the past 10 years...Last time they were used was August or September of the year 2000

I am the 3rd owner of the car and I'm pretty sure it was the first owner who caused the curb rash. The main picture shows all four wheels. I spent about 30 minutes cleaning the two on the left and still have some time left on them. Have not yet touched the two on the right.. They clean up very well and it is unfortunate there is some curb rashing. 3 center caps is all I can find so far...Trying to hunt down a fourth.

If someone is restoring an E30 M3 or looking for a set of stock wheels.. I would like to sell these locally for $250. If I find the 4th centercap price will still remain the same.

In the meantime I'll get back to cleaning.

Thanks folks,

Terry
    TBest90662@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Here are the wheels...

Terry, I will ask my buddies if they're interested. Going to ask Doug, too.

Thanks Marcus. Very much Appreciated. It's amazing how long it takes just to clean one wheel. My hands are raw

-Terry

Terry, you should also advertise these over at s14.net.

mwscircle, Mikey, cleans my wheels. He takes them off my car and makes them look new. So worth it. Do it once every 6-12 months. After we get out of the rainy season, I will be taking my car over to his place.

Can you imagine a ZHP setting on these? Holy flush......though....I am sure the brakes wouldn't clear. Terry...what is the offset?

GLWS!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I think the offset is around 27. Doubt they would clear E46 brakes...let alone that gigantic Brembo setup on the Rogue car.

Marcus, posted them on S14.net and Bimmerforums. Would ship them if I really needed to, but it would be great if I could meet someone somewhat local. I would have those BBS LMs professionally cleaned too Stunning E92 you have there.

-Terry

Terry, good. They should sell locally. I shot Doug a note, too (just in case he's looking for a spare set).

Thanks for the compliment on the E92. Maybe I'll bring it to the Spectrum meet.

Doug says he doesn't need them, but "thanks!!!!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast