Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZHP accident

I'm doing the bmw cca street survival at the end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Quote Originally Posted by pilotnick1203 View Post
    I'm doing the bmw cca street survival at the end of the month

Yes! Do it!
    As an instructor for this program I can say that it's amazing the difference in the student's driving at the end of the day compared to when they started. Most are able to avoid the obstacles or be able to control their car by the end of the day.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Sorry to hear about this. Man, I can't believe how greedy is the Acura's owner.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Yes! Do it!
    As an instructor for this program I can say that it's amazing the difference in the student's driving at the end of the day compared to when they started. Most are able to avoid the obstacles or be able to control their car by the end of the day.
    X2! Excellent program!

Sorry to hear of the accident, but glad no one was injured.

-Brettski

Yes! Do it!
    What?! Can I get some lessons already? Let's set up cones in a empty lot

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Yes! Do it!
    Just checked the schedule and they skip VA for some reason :-(

Should be a good experience. They decided to turn it into insurance, on a 500$ car... I would've given them more . At least nothing was really damaged besides my bumper scrapes

Quote Originally Posted by pilotnick1203 View Post
    Should be a good experience. They decided to turn it into insurance, on a 500$ car... I would've given them more . At least nothing was really damaged besides my bumper scrapes
    Probably better to let the people you pay every month deal with it. from your description it sounds like they want to nickel and dime the situation. I'd just let insurance know the situation and give them any pictures you took.

taptalk + Note 3

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Quote Originally Posted by midlandtech View Post
    Probably better to let the people you pay every month deal with it. from your description it sounds like they want to nickel and dime the situation. I'd just let insurance know the situation and give them any pictures you took.

taptalk + Note 3
    True and that's what I did... In fact I didn't cause the dint and it only scraped my car. They saw BMW as $$$$&

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    - Jeremy Clarkson

[B] '04 TiAg Coupe Auto----->6MT swap||Angel Eyes||COBY WHEEL||Carbon diffuser, splitters||Hamann fog covers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12