Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

WTB: ZHP 6MT in South Florida

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Ok I know this is a long shot seeing how two other FL members are having a hard time finding a ZHP but I am looking to buy a ZHP in the South Florida region. Can be Coupe or Sedan and any color, packages or year. Main thing to me is it being clean and well maintained with documentation. I am located in Miami and will make the drive for the right car.

Looking for:
    -Must be 6MT
    -Coupe or Sedan but NO convertibles please
    -Any Color and Packages
    -Well maintained and have documentation to back it up. Looking for major things like cooling system, VANOs fix, suspension refreshes, has had inspections I and II done and so on. Miles doesn't matter to me as much as upkeep.

Let me know what you guys have/find, thanks!
    Last edited by BigRussia; 05-07-2014 at 05:23 AM.
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

You have some competition with other FL guys! Happy hunting.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Keep in mind, you can buy a last-minute plane ticket to just about any state in the lower 48 for a few hundred dollars. That's a worthwhile investment for the right car.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    Keep in mind, you can buy a last-minute plane ticket to just about any state in the lower 48 for a few hundred dollars. That's a worthwhile investment for the right car.
    Yep. I flew to Dallas for mine. 3 hrs notice. Scrambled. Flew and drove back in same day...8 hr drive getting to know my zhp. Love at first drive.

Sent from my iPhone 13

Flew to D.C. for mine, 6hr drive home.

Yep, I see a long drive or a short flight in my ZHP buying future lol. People don't really take good care of their cars down here in Miami. I went to check out a Imola Red 6mt ZHP sedan this past Sunday and it turned out to be a POS lol. I wouldn't have bought it for even 7k it had so many issues and headaches. I was also a little disappointed with the power and handling and even the steering but I'm hoping it was just this one bad example with a weak engine (maybe VANOs going bad?) and shot suspension and bushings and that a well maintained ZHP is a world of difference better in those departments!
    WTB: Well maintained (and documented) ZHP coupe/sedan 6MT in the South Florida region! Let me know what you have/find! Thanks guys!

What's your budget?

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Yeah, lets talk budget. For the right price I'd sell you mine! Key words "right price"... You can read that as "$20k or keep looking".
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

I'm looking for a stock car, not looking to pay for mods and upgrades I don't want/need so my budget is around $12,000. Again I'm not looking for a mint 06 with low miles. 03-04 with decent miles is fine with me as long as the upkeep is on point.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRussia View Post
    I'm looking for a stock car, not looking to pay for mods and upgrades I don't want/need so my budget is around $12,000. Again I'm not looking for a mint 06 with low miles. 03-04 with decent miles is fine with me as long as the upkeep is on point.
    That's not too unreasonable. Probably will have to travel to get it though

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast